Sonible 10th Anniversary Sale – up to 70% off

trager

Although I have Izotope's equivalent, based on my satisfaction with Sonible's plugins I've been using to date, I'm strongly considering buying their Metering Bundle.  I'd welcome opinions from users and those knowledgeable on mixing. Here's a link to a review from Mix Magazine in case anyone else is considering the Bundle:

https://www.mixonline.com/technology/reviews/plug-ins/sonible-metering-bundle-a-real-world-review

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trager said:

Best prices I’ve seen so far are at Best Service. Not up at Sonible yet.

Dynamics Bundle $41.41 and Smart Bundle $91.10.

https://www.bestservice.com/en/sonible.html

Pretty lame. They had a sale just 2 weeks ago and I paid more than 100 Euros for the Dynamics Bundle, which was supposed to be on sale, just to have a crazy price just 2 weeks later…

• Like 1

The Dynamics bundle is insanely good value. I think I paid close to that, but I was a bit cheeky in getting that price it turned out! 🤣

That should be an instabuy for everyone that doesn't have it. Although they are a bit demanding on resources, so may want to demo first.

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Although I have Izotope's equivalent, based on my satisfaction with Sonible's plugins I've been using to date, I'm strongly considering buying their Metering Bundle.  I'd welcome opinions from users and those knowledgeable on mixing. Here's a link to a review from Mix Magazine in case anyone else is considering the Bundle:

https://www.mixonline.com/technology/reviews/plug-ins/sonible-metering-bundle-a-real-world-review

I am thinking about True:Balance, but the True:Levels seems to be what I already have in Smart:Limit which I have and love and would highly recommend the Dynamics Bundle which includes it. Unless I find any compelling reason to have True:Level or it adds any additional features I'll give it a miss.

Jeepers.  My "special customer price" at Sonible for owning five of their plugs is 179 Euros for the Dynamics bundle.  I took the Best Service deal for $41.41  I doubt that Sonible direct is going to beat that.   Arg!  I got a "No serial numbers available" email from Best... Probably a miss-price.

Update: Code was waiting in my email this morning.  Registered and working  👍

Edited by Brian Lawler
Follow-up

3 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Jeepers.  My "special customer price" at Sonible for owning five of their plugs is 179 Euros for the Dynamics bundle.  I took the Best Service deal for $41.41  I doubt that Sonible direct is going to beat that.   Arg!  I got a "No serial numbers available" email from Best... Probably a miss-price.

I wondered if it was a mistake, since each individual plug is the same price as the bundle.

On the other hand, the Dynamics bundle price is somewhat comparable (~$54) at D-Fused Sounds and Sweetwater ($49), which suggests either the neighborhood of the price is legit, or the mistake was on Sonible's end when they sent out the deals and they'll have to sort out each reseller separately. 

Looks like Plugin Boutique has the sale, too -- no discount at all right now on the Dynamics bundle, but $99 for the smart bundle, same as Sweetwater and consistent with BS ($91) and DF ($110).

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Yeah the loyalty prices at Sonible are often pretty bad.. even for products I own, it shows a price to buy them and for a full bundle where I have all the plugins apart from one, it's normally cheaper to buy the whole bundle elsewhere... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I am thinking about True:Balance, but the True:Levels seems to be what I already have in Smart:Limit which I have and love and would highly recommend the Dynamics Bundle which includes it. Unless I find any compelling reason to have True:Level or it adds any additional features I'll give it a miss.

After checking it out a bit further, for the small cost difference to get True:Levels I think it's probably worth it. The reference tracks feature is somewhat handy

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Overall I think Best Service has the edge with being able to use Best Coin and also accumulating some more from buying them too from the ones I  was looking at. Both great prices though.

You'd have to have about $9 in Best Coins to get a comparable price...to get a couple of Best Coins back?
Whatever floats ya boat I guess!

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You'd have to have about $9 in Best Coins to get a comparable price...to get a couple of Best Coins back?
Whatever floats ya boat I guess!

Total cart price at Every = $81.50

Best = $82.66 (but you earn $2.70 in Best Coin). Effective cost $79.96 and I used Best Coin to further reduce the price 😎

In this instance... Math and saving dollars floats my boat 🤣

• Like 2