Westwood Instruments Electric Home Piano

cclarry

I bought this about a week ago and have absolutely no regrets.  And for $35 bucks, it's a steal.  It's like a cross between a Rhodes and a Wurly and it gives you an insane amount of options from pure sounds to sound design.  Highly recommended IMO.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Release said:

I bought this about a week ago and have absolutely no regrets.  And for $35 bucks, it's a steal.  It's like a cross between a Rhodes and a Wurly and it gives you an insane amount of options from pure sounds to sound design.  Highly recommended IMO.  

Thanks for sharing your insights, I always find it helpful when users here give their insights. 

I do like the demos A LOT. It actually reminds me of a cross between a Wurly and a Hohner Electra-Piano -- and I think that's great. It has zero to do with the sound, but I wish the developer gave the library a more exciting name! I think a lot of sample buyers might not give this library a second look due to the name, thinking it's just some mediocre home electric piano, when it sounds really good to my ears and the sound design patches alone make me interested.  Sheesh, and I've been doing good avoiding more sample library purchases this year and then this sale and your testimonial draws me in. I'm still listening to the demos and the piano sounds really good on all of them. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2