Humble Bundle Music 2023 Bundle

cclarry

10 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Hmmm!

I've got a few WA plugins, but I rarely use them. The 9 bucks bundle does contains an orchestra synth though. Anyone used it?

Once I figured out the WA plugin authorization system - I put a pause on purchases at any level with them.  

Not a fan of companies that give you a couple installs then you have to contact support to see if they will reset to allow you to install again.  Hopefully I get use out of composer at some point - that is the only thing I paid "real" money for.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Once I figured out the WA plugin authorization system - I put a pause on purchases at any level with them.  

Not a fan of companies that give you a couple installs then you have to contact support to see if they will reset to allow you to install again.  Hopefully I get use out of composer at some point - that is the only thing I paid "real" money for.

I wasn't even aware of that, as I hadn't hit it yet with them.. that's pretty annoying.

I was about to buy one of the ML Sound Labs amps a while ago when I found out that they only provided 1 install and if you wanted to install on a second machine you had to ask..

In the end I just bought other options instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

I wasn't even aware of that, as I hadn't hit it yet with them.. that's pretty annoying.

I was about to buy one of the ML Sound Labs amps a while ago when I found out that they only provided 1 install and if you wanted to install on a second machine you had to ask..

In the end I just bought other options instead.

Yeah, I heard that about ML Sound Lab too.

I've bought IRs from them (honestly some of the best in the business) but those of course you can add to as many machines as you own.

The MIKKO2 platform looks amazing (though outside my price range) - I've wondered if it has a 1 install limit as well.

• Like 1

I donated for this one for the Cherry Audio CA2600, PS-20, Memorymode and Galactic Reverb:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/level-up-music-creators-power-pack-software

CA2600 Synthesizer

Voltage Modular Ignite

Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio

Galactic Reverb

Memorymode Synthesizer

PS-20 Synthesizer

Maybe someday I'll use some loops B|

12 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Wasn't aware of this; thanks for letting us know.

• Like 1