PA May Voucher

cclarry

On the topic of vouchers if anyone does have a $75 voucher for this month that they're not in need of I may have a good home for it :)

Actually thinking of using it to upgrade on the unlocked version of Gig Performer. If you do, please PM.

8 hours ago, Bapu said:

And cannot be combined with my $75 voucher for the NEOLD U2A 🤬

No, but you should get an email with a code that makes NEOLD U2A $99.99, and combine your voucher with that.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

38 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Installed!

No plugin can ever hope to escape the gravitational pull of Ed's plugin collection, and the field grows progressively stronger with each new addition 😁

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, antler said:

No plugin can ever hope to escape the gravitational pull of Ed's plugin collection, and the field grows progressively stronger with each new addition 😁

Bapu = Plugin Black Hole....every one gets sucked in!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, cclarry said:

Bapu = Plugin Black Hole....every one gets sucked in!

Whenever I'm considering buying a plugin, I always look to you and others here for advice,  but Bapu is the one person who seems to already own every plugin I look at --and likely, the ones I'll be looking at in the future. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Whenever I'm considering buying a plugin, I always look to you and others here for advice,  but Bapu is the one person who seems to already own every plugin I look at --and likely, the ones I'll be looking at in the future. 

And just like everyone else here (myself included), their opinion is worthless since they have never actually used what they purchased.

😁

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

And just like everyone else here (myself included), their opinion is worthless since they have never actually used what they purchased.

😁

We can provide valuable opinions regarding what are good acquisitions for a plugin collection

My collection is getting close to level 6 🤪 (see list in signature)

6 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

We can provide valuable opinions regarding what are good acquisitions for a plugin collection

My collection is getting close to level 6 🤪 (see list in signature)

Curious as to how you generated your list of plugins...

5 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Curious as to how you generated your list of plugins...

I used the vst inventory tool that was posted in these forums quite a while ago, I think it was written by @scook

The latest version of the inventory tool is available from https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eiVH_I1clbbRtWFh4-3Mo7HANjCxR8SwqHJtYXy19gw/pub

(in the Utilities section towards the end of the page)

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
Updated with info on where to find the latest version of the tool
  • Thanks 1