Isn't It About Time To Focus?

Keni

I know...

I continue to post on this and related issues... but it is so in-my-face with every working day that it's hard to ignore...

Why Does the zoom continue to focus on the track when it is obvious that it's the open lanes that are of needed attention?

If I have two tracks showing lanes and I'm trying to do something related to data in the lanes, I want the lanes zoomed large... NOT the tracks!

I continue to spend more time twiddling with zoom issues than I did back in the pre-Lanes days...

Note that I'm not commenting or raising issues regarding layers/lanes.... Though it has obvious relations...

This is all about zoom!

I know you have made some fixes to this issue since, but it is still (for me) my biggest outstanding pita...

PLEASE! I can think of many ways to address this and I'm sure you guys can come up with far more. I'm also fairly certain that if it was easy, you probably would have done this already, but it is a very sore spot!

Thanks!

Keni

+1 this is really irritating if you're dealing with multi-mic stuff like drums and after spending a number of minutes trying to get them all to show up nicely then accidentally hitting F which resets everything... *facepalm*