Get rid of your speedo

Bapu

Oh Shure dangle a fred like this in front of me knowing I can't resist

This is a true story

sad but every word a fact

I   can no longer wear my speedos

It was because of the following incident of which I to this day have trouble dealing with

One day I was at the beach trying to find a lady friend but wasn't having any luck at  all. I was wearing jeans and a shirt so I must have looked out of place.

I ran into an old friend  by the water that I knew never had any problems finding  girl friends so I stopped and asked him for advice. He wisely suggested  I go to the 

Swim Shop right away and buy a speedo 2 sizes too small!  Then go  buy a potato and put it in there. HE guaranteed me it works every time!

So I did all that.  I thought this is great! I even felt like a babe magnet! Feeling empowered  I commenced strutting  my stuff up and down down the beach and  getting looks from EVERYONE.

I thought it was working but people looked at me disgusted or just laughing as I went by.  I thought somethings just not right so I found my friend again and asked what

the hell everyone’s laughing at me for?

My friend looked me right in the eye and said    "DUDE, you’re supposed to put the potato in the front”

• Haha 6

On 8/6/2019 at 2:21 AM, bayoubill said:

Oh Shure dangle a fred like this in front of me knowing I can't resist

This is a true story

sad but every word a fact

I   can no longer wear my speedos

It was because of the following incident of which I to this day have trouble dealing with

One day I was at the beach trying to find a lady friend but wasn't having any luck at  all. I was wearing jeans and a shirt so I must have looked out of place.

I ran into an old friend  by the water that I knew never had any problems finding  girl friends so I stopped and asked him for advice. He wisely suggested  I go to the 

Swim Shop right away and buy a speedo 2 sizes too small!  Then go  buy a potato and put it in there. HE guaranteed me it works every time!

So I did all that.  I thought this is great! I even felt like a babe magnet! Feeling empowered  I commenced strutting  my stuff up and down down the beach and  getting looks from EVERYONE.

I thought it was working but people looked at me disgusted or just laughing as I went by.  I thought somethings just not right so I found my friend again and asked what

the hell everyone’s laughing at me for?

My friend looked me right in the eye and said    "DUDE, you’re supposed to put the potato in the front”

The missus and I nearly filled our respective shorts laughing. Too funny man.