APD Offer: 80% off Riffendium Bundle by Audiofier

Audio Plugin Deals

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

Although the video instructions are a little unclear with some parts spoken and others textual, I read it that you can use the same snapshots for the REV and REV DI instruments. At least that's what I am doing and it works. I guess you might want to make some different ones for REV DI vs REV though.

Then again why is there a DI instrument with REVerb on it, I thought DI was supposed to be without effects?! 

This is what Lukas from Audiofier wrote me:

We did not include snapshots for each REV DI The reason is:  in all others Riffendium versions the parameters for each preset are set taking in consideration what Guitar Amp is used and what effect is added to it. For the REV versions specifically, the resulting preset parameters are heavily dependent on the starting sampled sound (amp, crunch, distortion etc...) and the sequences which include reversed sounds are composed while hearing the resulting sound and all the pieces of the puzzle are quite intertwined.

REV DI versions presets and sequences will have to be made while an AMP simulator (Guitar Rig, Bias Amp, Amplitube etc..) is added after Riffendium, and of course it would be impossible for us to foresee which amp simulator each user owns, and how he intends to use it,  and consequently do all presets for each possible choice.

Custom presets for all REV DI version will have to be made by the user.

Another option is to copy and paste REV version's snapshots in REV DI's snapshot folder, deactivate all pedals effects (chorus reverb etc...) and the cabinet (choose the last option in the cabinet menu, "NO CABINET"), then insert an Amp simulator and add effects like reverbs/delays etc..