APD Offer: 80% off Riffendium Bundle by Audiofier

Audio Plugin Deals

Brand new deal from Audiofier featuring Riffendium 1, 2 and 3. 

Weighing in at just over 20GB (NCW) with 12000+ loops, the RIFFENDIUM SERIES includes loops of real, modeled, synthesized and designed instruments, resulting in an original palette of inspiring sounds for creators of electronic and organic music.

See signature below for links.

As an acoustic guitarist who has never really played electric guitar, I would love something to help me write basic electric guitar riffs. I would like to emulate classic riffs like Back in Black (AC/DC) or Money for Nothing (Dire Straits)?

How flexible is Riffendium with the ability to slice up riffs?

Or should I be looking at something like Riff Generation (also on sale) with the step sequencer for even greater flexibility?

Looking at some of the videos on Riffendium, they have put a lot of thought into it (from a guitarist point of view). There seems to be quite a bit of editing capabilities available which is very useful.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There's 21 hours left on this deal so I thought I would get it while I can for volume 2 & 3 (already have vol 1) but I cannot login.

EDIT: I checked what I did last time this happened and I used the automated password reset which worked again this time. So if you have the same issue try that first.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

Had some difficulty getting it installed because all the samples
didn't extract (only installed R2), took me a minute to realize that.
I kept getting a message saying "616 samples missing", and when I
browsed to the folder, it said the same thing!  I went "huh?", but
then decided to go back and re-extract, and then they were all there.

It's an interesting Library...and I like the work flow after getting
to understand it.

As a guitar player with a lot of guitars and a TON of guitar virtual instruments--and a big Audiofier fan--I have been watching Riffendium closely since it came out.  

Still.... I wavered on buying it when the first versions and the ambient versions came out  and I wavered on this deal.  

I'm SO glad I got this.  It's amazing.  If they come out with an acoustic version, I am sure I will get that.  But I bet Audiofier knows that.  😃

Make sure you read the manual and learn how to install all the snapshots, because they really make it.

The only negative for me is that I will be messing with this instead of working on my new music project.  😟

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

As a guitar player with a lot of guitars and a TON of guitar virtual instruments--and a big Audiofier fan--I have been watching Riffendium closely since it came out.  

Still.... I wavered on buying it when the first versions and the ambient versions came out  and I wavered on this deal.  

I'm SO glad I got this.  It's amazing.  If they come out with an acoustic version, I am sure I will get that.  But I bet Audiofier knows that.  😃

Make sure you read the manual and learn how to install all the snapshots, because they really make it.

The only negative for me is that I will be messing with this instead of working on my new music project.  😟

I only installed it and played with it in the Kontakt standalone. I avoided loading it in a project as I really do want to finish the project I'm working and I know I'll get totally lost in it if I opened Riffendium. ;)

Really good deal and an excellent library it is!!

• Like 2

Weird thing I found with this was when I loaded it up Kontakt within Komplete Kontrol the light guides worked on my KK keyboard.  As I changed patches the various colors lit up in the right places.

I don't know why this is--it's not an NKS product--but it's extremely helpful.

Maybe this is the case with other Kontakt instruments, but I've never noticed it before. 

And as I'm sure you all know, there are no snapshots for the REV DI instruments for any of these instruments.  You have to make your own, if you want them.

1 hour ago, Tiger The Frog said:

And as I'm sure you all know, there are no snapshots for the REV DI instruments for any of these instruments.  You have to make your own, if you want them.

Although the video instructions are a little unclear with some parts spoken and others textual, I read it that you can use the same snapshots for the REV and REV DI instruments. At least that's what I am doing and it works. I guess you might want to make some different ones for REV DI vs REV though.

Then again why is there a DI instrument with REVerb on it, I thought DI was supposed to be without effects?!