WTF lol

Zo

Was looking for headphones + mic fo son (gaming) , we bougth a beyerdynamics MMx 100 and it's really noissy when it come to cable resosnance when moving htose (son don't care , i do ) but looking on website i saw i this pic and can't stop laugthing since 

Clown world level 278 !! lol

People get paid to provide this ? 

2.jpg

Anyway any suggestions is welcome  , around the 100 euros area , second option is DT 990 pro and i give him a mic ...

Edited by Zo
  • Great Idea 1

Lol seems i am the only one thinking : a girl in combat clothees with ammo and grenade  , on a desktop in desert wearing headphone like audeze ... playing video game .... nothing strange ....

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Lol seems i am the only one thinking : a girl in combat clothees with ammo and grenade  , on a desktop in desert wearing headphone like audeze ... playing video game .... nothing strange ....

It's a regular occurrence round my place.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Fun fact... Did you know that humans tend to say each word in the abbreviation "WTF" yet the also tend to say "lol" as if it was one word? 😁

That's because one is an initialism and the other is an acronym (in the narrower sense).

Gamers that stream live make a LOT of money. Some of them make millions of dollars a year.

One of my favorite ones to watch is a young woman paying her way through college by streaming herself playing games. I saw two guys get in to a donation war one night on her YouTube channel. By the time it was over they donated over $20,000 between the two of them.

As Liberace once said, "I'm laughing all the way to the bank!"

19 hours ago, Zo said:

She's not playing video games; she's looking at the Help to try to find out how to switch from single-shot to automatic.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

She's not playing video games; she's looking at the Help to try to find out how to switch from single-shot to automatic.

But she gotta have a great headphones , crucial !!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Gamers that stream live make a LOT of money. Some of them make millions of dollars a year.

One of my favorite ones to watch is a young woman paying her way through college by streaming herself playing games. I saw two guys get in to a donation war one night on her YouTube channel. By the time it was over they donated over $20,000 between the two of them.

As Liberace once said, "I'm laughing all the way to the bank!"

If it's actually being played by an AI, is it still considered an NPC? 🤔

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

So Shane, did you "win" or did the other guy end up donating more than you? 😜

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2023 at 4:19 PM, Zo said:

Anyway any suggestions is welcome

" Stop wasting your life and do something useful or creative instead son. "  € 0.

😀

Edited by paulo

39 minutes ago, paulo said:

" Stop wasting your life and do something useful or creative instead son. "  € 0.

😀

lol i try but Music is even worst lol 

8 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Wait until you see some of stock pictures Voxengo puts in their site.

Lol you made me go visit , indeed ... for me the website is worst than pics that in fact contrast with the windows 98 html style ....

On 4/30/2023 at 7:19 PM, craigb said:

So Shane, did you "win" or did the other guy end up donating more than you? 😜

I honestly think it was the same guy with 2 accounts. Two different names but the personality is the same. Happens here ... you know what I mean. 😁

The guy/gal/whoever 'they' are has donated 10s of thousands to her.

I'd link to her channel but I did once before a long time ago in another similar topic thread and it was deleted for some reason. me ghan y eah. All one word. She's PG. Nothing trashy at all. Then of course there's Doc (Dr. Disrespect). What a career he made for himself ... just playing games. He makes millions a year. Plays as a fake 80s retro gamer but he kind of sucks. Makes fun of himself/ego and its very entertaining.