Speaker Switcher Box XLR

Good day or evening  wherever you are at in the world.

Tomorrow I will be receiving a used pair of Dynaudio BM6A MK1’s. They only only have XLR inputs. 

I run various sets of speakers in my studio using an Allen and Heath ZED10 fx through monitor out and record out. The record out goes to an amp and that goes to speakers A (JBL4410) and B (Auratones). The monitor out used to go to Yamaha HS50’s or JBL LSR’s. The only way I can see without getting a splitter of some type to get the sound to the BM6’s is through the Allen and Heath main out which is XLR. However, since it is the main out that presents a problem I assume as I have no way to switch the sound off to the BM6A’s to route the sound to the other speakers. I do have an AT Headphone box which would work if I used TRS to XLR cables, but of course the problem is the signal is being compromised by going through the headphone amp. Is there a simple XLR splitter? Before offering for me to make one because its simple, it wouldn’t be simple for me. Any links for something inexpensive that would work?

For now, I have two xlr to trs adapters I will use.

Edited by Michael Fogarty
clarity