I mainly do Chill Out , RnB, Lounge type music but also some other styles

i have a lot of songs & would like to start with sharing this song "Higher"

Higher

470033508_higherResized.thumb.jpg.fe609a4c051242d9757122002de1592c.jpg 

Thanks for Listening & all comments welcome

Thx

subvibe

• Like 3

Hey welcome to the forum ! I loved the chill and smoothness in this song. I can't wait to start picking your brains on how to achieve such pristine mixes , and also hearing your comments and suggestions on works in progress from other members..  Glad you came over , we can always use some more chill out and great female vocalists you always bring in. 

mark

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Hey welcome to the forum ! I loved the chill and smoothness in this song. I can't wait to start picking your brains on how to achieve such pristine mixes , and also hearing your comments and suggestions on works in progress from other members..  Glad you came over , we can always use some more chill out and great female vocalists you always bring in. 

mark

What Mark said!! I really enjoyed this - great track and mix

Cheers and welcome

Nigel

• Thanks 1

Hey subvibe  . . . great 1st post here, yes very laid back, great and smooth pop listen ! . . . I did wonder about the volume being quite low, compared to my other listens tonight, and I'm not familiar with "Audio Station" that you're using, seems it defaults to 50% volume ? Anyways, once I cranked the volume, well, you've captured an interesting and chilled back recording here, especially liked the thick synth wash sounds, enjoyed it very much !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hey subvibe  . . . great 1st post here, yes very laid back, great and smooth pop listen ! . . . I did wonder about the volume being quite low, compared to my other listens tonight, and I'm not familiar with "Audio Station" that you're using, seems it defaults to 50% volume ? Anyways, once I cranked the volume, well, you've captured an interesting and chilled back recording here, especially liked the thick synth wash sounds, enjoyed it very much !

Hi @noynekker

The Audio Station is actually on my Synology NAS

i also use the nas for storage for sound libraries 

the volume of the mix should be -14 LUFS so correct for youtube spotify etc

there is a volume tag on the bottom of the audio station so that maybe have been set low ?

Thanks for your comments & taking the time to listen

greetz

subvibe

1968186938_subvibe_logo_03400400.jpg.8ba528f792c99f730becd00e5c6d2af8.jpg