PA NEOLD U2A out

satya

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/neold_u2a.html

The U2A is a homage to what is rightfully considered the ultimate opto compressor of all times. It celebrates the bold minimalism and beautiful nonlinearities which built the legend, while providing unique access to system relevant component conditions for unconventional flexibility and control.

If you haven't used your April loyalty voucher yet: now is the time! Save big until April 27.

NEOLD-U2A-9999

Edited by satyabrata satapathy
  • Like 4

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I have the "2023 new plugins bundle" (and so far it looks like it's going to end up a pretty good deal for $224 after vouchers, PA is keeping their promise of frequent new releases). Earlier in the year getting it applied was more confusing, but I like how they do it now, showing a $0 price

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I have the "2023 new plugins bundle" (and so far it looks like it's going to end up a pretty good deal for $224 after vouchers, PA is keeping their promise of frequent new releases). Earlier in the year getting it applied was more confusing, but I like how they do it now, showing a $0 price

Eusebio , does it at least sounds great ? 

• Haha 1