Bangin and Poppin (metapop tune)

kakku

This was a nice trk. It started off kinda... and then it came in with a bang!! That was nice. Good intro there. Good clean mix though out the song. 

I thought the drums really sounded good. Especially the fills and rolls. Good work there.

Edited by Grem

24 minutes ago, Grem said:

This was a nice trk. It started off kinda... and then it came in with a bang!! That was nice. Good intro there. Good clean mix though out the song. 

I thought the drums really sounded good. Especially the fills and rolls. Good work there.

Thanks. The drums is Drumcore lite

• Like 1

As Grem noted above, I liked the change in the beginning.  I was settled down for a pleasant number and then BANG.  Everything sound good on this number to me.  You indeed have a very pleasant composition, it is well executed, and the mix is very well done.  I enjoyed this.  Thanks for posting.

8 hours ago, freddy j said:

As Grem noted above, I liked the change in the beginning.  I was settled down for a pleasant number and then BANG.  Everything sound good on this number to me.  You indeed have a very pleasant composition, it is well executed, and the mix is very well done.  I enjoyed this.  Thanks for posting.

Thank you