Toontrack Dealz $10

telecode 101

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I’ve got the Latin. Listened to the House midi, and while I’m pretty far from House music in what I do,… can use this midi.

I'm not overly well versed in Latin Pop, but when I was listening to the demos, I was hearing a lot more lounge piano than Latin rhythms.  Sure there were some classically Latin parts there, but a lot that didn't seem quite so much so.

The House demos had a few parts that sounded a bit more R&B than I expected too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FatBlimp said:

Awesome @FatBlimp !  I looked at Best Service before I posted and couldn't even find "Latin Pop".  I will keep this in mind if future weekend sales strike my fancy.   BTW I got a Toontrack update for EZ Keys MIDI in their installer too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I am just not sure about the new EZKeys and what will happen with expansions. I guess it should not matter.

For MIDI packs probably nothing changes. But there will be changes to the sound expansions to accommodate the new features of v2, even though the v1 expansions will probably remain backwards compatible like they did with EZdrummer 3.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, abacab said:

May 16th will be here soon!!! :)

I was gonna start a thread bout that date... but then this came up.

I have found that the EZK midi packs have a name, and follow a general rule as far as genre goes, but they are just as useful for other genres as well. Sometimes they fit just right!!

• Like 4

How many computers can I install my product(s) on?

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/

Toontrack allows two(2) active authorizations at one time with four(4) total authorizations. This means that you can have two computers authorized to use your Toontrack product concurrently (however not in use at the same time, as per the EULA). One common example is that the user have one permanent studio computer and also one laptop. If you decide that you want to change the computers that are actively authorized you can simply remove their authorization in your Toontrack account and add another one.
For example: if you have two computers actively authorized to use your software and you would like to add a third one, you would remove one of the currently active authorizations from your Toontrack.com account and then add an additional active authorization. In this example your active authorizations would be 2 of 2 and your Total authorizations would be 3 of 4.

While Toontrack can never add active authorizations to your account we can reset your total authorizations if you end up needing more than four.

• Sad 1