Toontrack Weekend Deal - Metal Machinery SDX and Hardcore MIDI EZX

cclarry

2 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

$10 midi files I will deal with . . .

$39 ezx no way, when they've been in the low/mid $20's!

$70 sdx, no heckin' way, when they've been in the $40's!!!

"inflation," i just don't know, man . . .

40$ SDX? When ? Must have been limited time exceptions.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

40$ SDX? When ? Must have been limited time exceptions.

My excel file says NY Studios 1, 2, 3 were $42 each (was that this past BF?), rock warehouse was $44, metal foundry was $49 and progressive foundry was $56.

These prices may have included TPR discounts (rip T&S).

Edited by Bad Penguin

1 hour ago, Bad Penguin said:

My excel file says NY Studios 1, 2, 3 were $42 each (was that this past BF?), rock warehouse was $44, metal foundry was $49 and progressive foundry was $56.

By any chance were these bought in the era when you could only buy boxed DVD products?

2 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

I just purchased the drum midi at BestService, registered the code and it came up as an EZkeys midi (Big Band).  I sent them an email indicating the error.

I have the same issue! I also sent them an email. Hopefully they will get me the right serial key as I already had the Big Band midi!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

I just purchased the drum midi at BestService, registered the code and it came up as an EZkeys midi (Big Band).  

Outstanding mistake! Big Band is about as far away as you can get on the musical spectrum from Hardcore Metal. Somebody is playing a joke on you guys!

6 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

just purchased the drum midi at BestService, registered the code and it came up as an EZkeys midi (Big Band

So, $10 Hard Core at Toon, with my BestCoin I could get Big Band EZKeys for $5.69.
I think I'll stay with just Hard Core...

t

I do feel your pain, for the hoops I'd have to jump thru for an additional $4.31 discount, I'm happy enough with the $10.
hope this gets sorted easily...