Eventide Big Deal on Octavox - $39.00

Daniel Hulse

6 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I got this free and have never used it

I thought it was only the Quad, not the Octa version that had been free. I know that's the one I got free anyway and I've used it quite a few times. You can get some pretty creative results from it, so might be worth trying it every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I thought it was only the Quad, not the Octa version that had been free. I know that's the one I got free anyway and I've used it quite a few times. You can get some pretty creative results from it, so might be worth trying it every now and then.

You are likely right. I think it was the annoying ilok nags every time i started my daw that annoyed me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dubdisciple said:

You are likely right. I think it was the annoying ilok nags every time i started my daw that annoyed me

When you have a bunch of plugins like most of us do these days, sometimes it doesn't take much to make us not choose something, or use something else instead, so I totally get it.

If you get around to it, duplicating a vocal track and then using Quadravox, or Octavox on one and then blending in, can be pretty cool.

Presets are useful jumping off points, although some are pretty wild and out of control, but a good way to see what it can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1