SSL buys Harrison *Not A Deal*

Royal Yaksman

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

I might consider updating Harrison now. I absolutely hate how they react to even the slightest criticism. 

I had similar thoughts. Quite weird how this move completely 180'd my intentions for what I was going to do with my Harrison licence. Which was set virtual fire to it and never bother to install Mixbus on my PC again. Now that it's SSL though, I can't help but feel a tad "Ooooh shiny!" about it and find myself planning to upgrade to the latest. Even though I am confident disappointment is almost certainly ensured.

I might have a problem.🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will only consider it if i get one of those ridiculous sales lol

I purchased Harrison Mix Bus once, but I didn't use it much.  Then my HD crashed and I just let the PC go to PC heaven. 

I may just get it again to play around with it, but only if, as dubuisciple puts it, I get one of those rediculous sales.  👍  

• Haha 1

I will only consider it if i get one of those ridiculous sales lol

Harrison Mixbus/Mixbus 32C and it's plugins are frequently on sale. Maybe not insane SSL sale prices but decent prices none the less.

Little known secret, all their plugins work withoout a license, just not with the fancy/schmansy GUI, just a set of basic controls (like the Reaper free plugins).

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Harrison Mixbus/Mixbus 32C and it's plugins are frequently on sale. Maybe not insane SSL sale prices but decent prices none the less.

Little known secret, all their plugins work withoout a license, just not with the fancy/schmansy GUI, just a set of basic controls (like the Reaper free plugins).

The ssl or harrison?