PA Any 3 Plugins for $49.99 "Made by BX"

cclarry

"Made by BX"
3 Plugins just $49.99

Pick and enjoy 3 (!) of the Brainworx-made plugins, for a total of just $49.99. Simply use the code 3BX-4999 during checkout to knock down the price. Yes, that is any 3 plugins of your choice for just $49.99!

Choose between 100+ plugins from nearly 30 international brands, such as AMEK, Ampeg, Focusrite, Maag, Shadow Hills, SPL & SSL – and so many more!

3BX-4999
Just copy/paste this voucher code during checkout.

Products EXCLUDED from this promotion: AMEK Mastering Compressor, THE OVEN, Looptrotter SA2RATE 2 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Meh 1

Seems like a good deal; I got VSM-3, Knifonium, and Soma. All things I probably don't need and wouldn't punt for at $29 a pop, but can justify at <$17 each as they might offer something a bit different from what I already have. Great time to pick up the Amek console if you don't have it.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Seems like a good deal; I got VSM-3, Knifonium, and Soma. All things I probably don't need and wouldn't punt for at $29 a pop, but can justify at <$17 each as they might offer something a bit different from what I already have. Great time to pick up the Amek console if you don't have it.

Knifonium is a great sounding synth!!! Picked that up a while back. I'm going to take a look at the Amek console now. Already have the Focusrite SC and SSL 9000.

Edited by abacab

8 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, Knifonium is pretty unique, with great FX to boot. 

Yup, an emulation of a hardware monster with 26 tubes!!! :)

https://www.attackmagazine.com/reviews/gear-software/knif-audio-knifonium/

"As mentioned before, this hot beast has 26 tubes inside, each capable of saturating the signal in gorgeous, characterful ways. Brainworx has carefully modelled these using its TMT (Tolerance Modeling Technology). The result is more often than not glorious, unpredictable, and quite unlike any other plugin we’ve yet heard."

34 minutes ago, ALC said:

Looks like the well regarded Kirchhoff EQ is not on the exclusion list so this is a good opportunity to pick that up.

Nope, doesn't work for me. If you could buy it with this voucher then lucky you! :D 

2 hours ago, abacab said:

Knifonium is a great sounding synth!!! Picked that up a while back. I'm going to take a look at the Amek console now. Already have the Focusrite SC and SSL 9000.

Amex console is my favorite console by them by far. It is default in most of my templates

58 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

Amex console is my favorite console by them by far. It is default in most of my templates

I've heard that Amek console is the best one. I just hate to pay $49 for it right now... I'm saving up for 3 other $100 purchases elsewhere. ;)

I just can't find 2 other bx plugins that I want, and don't already have, to justify this as a "three for" deal!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALC said:

Looks like the well regarded Kirchhoff EQ is not on the exclusion list so this is a good opportunity to pick that up.

It isn't made by Brainworx and therefore not included.  If they are smart, they won't deep discount it to even $50 by itself for a while.

27 minutes ago, abacab said:

I've heard that Amek console is the best one. I just hate to pay $49 for it right now... I'm saving up for 3 other $100 purchases elsewhere. ;)

I just can't find 2 other bx plugins that I want, and don't already have, to justify this as a "three for" deal!

Of course this depends on what you have.  Yes, I'd argue the Amek is quite  a bit better than all the others.  I own them all and really only use the Amek due to the layout, sound, and features.  

The other usual suspects that are "valuable" here:

HG-2MS

EQ200

SPL Iron

Mastering Compressor Class A

The Vertigo Plugins are also good, but seem to occasionally hit the $15 range with a generic loyalty voucher.

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:
7 hours ago, ALC said:

(...) If they are smart, they won't deep discount it to even $50 by itself for a while.

No problem I can wait... :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I can't rationalize this deal either. I have amek 9099 and few other bx ones including focusrite, ssl j and g. Plus i just got melda easential fx amd ik's total max 3.5. i am beyond good on plugins. That's not even counting all i already had

Wait, someone is saying they have enough plugins and don't need more!!! Ban him!!! 

I kid, I kid. I've been trying my best to reign in my plugin and sample buying all year and doing a pretty decent job. I'm MOSTLY only buying things that are dirt cheap that fill a recognized need or are so cheap ($20 USD or under) and still provide some inspiration that it's not a big deal. But it is great to see deals like this continue -- especially after Plugin Alliance was bought. It is a great time for anyone just getting started with so many high quality devs selling effects at pretty low prices (when on sale and compared to prices several years ago or more). 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ALC said:

7 hours ago, chris.r said:

Nope, doesn't work for me. If you could buy it with this voucher then lucky you! :D 

No, I had already purchased it with a Forever 29 voucher.

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

It isn't made by Brainworx and therefore not included.

Oops, sorry.  I didn’t catch that it was exclusive to BX plugins.  My bad.  Need to work on my reading comprehension.

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wait, someone is saying they have enough plugins and don't need more!!! Ban him!!! 

I kid, I kid. I've been trying my best to reign in my plugin and sample buying all year and doing a pretty decent job. I'm MOSTLY only buying things that are dirt cheap that fill a recognized need or are so cheap ($20 USD or under) and still provide some inspiration that it's not a big deal. But it is great to see deals like this continue -- especially after Plugin Alliance was bought. It is a great time for anyone just getting started with so many high quality devs selling effects at pretty low prices (when on sale and compared to prices several years ago or more). 

I appreciate all the sales. I just feel like i will never fond time to truly master any of them if i keep buying.  I will probably get eZkeys 2

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

When that plugin scan goes over a thousand you know it's time to seek help.

This is too true. I regularly click into a manufacturers folder in the fx bin only to  experience the startling realisation that I indeed own (sometimes) multiple plugs that I cannot for the life of me remember buying or even using at some point. I guess that's why they call 'em "No brainers?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BullHorn said:

The AMEK looks good but seems counter intuitive. When do ya'll use it instead of the specific tool you need for the specific sound?

Depends on the workflow you want.  I don't find it counterintuitive, it is laid out quite logically unlike some other strips.  (Other than gate, which I think plugins where you see the audio are easier to set). 

This basically becomes your EQ, compression, gate, and limiter, and super mild saturation if you want it. It also has some stereo width control - and mono bass.  Other plugins you add to this to problem solve or add extra color.

Think about not having to put multiple plugins on each track and open and adjust them.  This give you the main tools in a single view which 9 times out of 10 is going to save you CPU power as it is surprisingly CPU efficient for what it does.

It goes on every track, and I hit the random TMT button to give the illusion of non-liniarity.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1