Bug: Melodyne timing issue on playback scrub

Chris Boshuizen

I have noticed that if I jump around the song during playback, Melodyne region effects start playing from random locations, dropping completely out of sync (dozens of bars off) with the rest of the project.  This happens with clicking in the timeline, jumping to markers, or pretty much any other method of scrubbing.   This has been an issue for as long as I can remember - back several versions of Sonar through the current Cakewalk build.  Next time it happens I'll record a video and upload it here. 

• Great Idea 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

@Chris Boshuizen This issue has been fixed for our next update. Its actually something that was broken in one of the SONAR releases itself.

The next update has major improvements and optimizations for plugin time sync and looping so many old issues have been resolved.

Thank you so much for your effort and work!

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

@Chris Boshuizen This issue has been fixed for our next update. Its actually something that was broken in one of the SONAR releases itself.

The next update has major improvements and optimizations for plugin time sync and looping so many old issues have been resolved.

Brilliant, thanks Noel!