Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

5 hours ago, Old Joad said:

Alright you asked for it (I did a search and to my surprise this hasn't been posted yet)

Dexys Midnight Runners, Kevin Rowland - Come On Eileen:

That was down to a surprising amount of collective good taste ... until now. 

Come On Eileen is a song that plagued my teens ... you couldn't go to a party, or disco or whatever without it being played. I hate the b*stard. 🤪

Edited by Wibbles
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

Come On Eileen is a song that plagued my teens ... you couldn't go to a party, or disco or whatever without it being played. I hate the b*stard. 🤪

I was a DJ for four years from late 1980 thru late 1983 and, I guess, I can admit now that, although I would occasionally write it down on the "played" list we were required to keep, I never played it once.  

• Great Idea 1

16 hours ago, Wibbles said:

15 hours ago, craigb said:

I was a DJ for four years from late 1980 thru late 1983 and, I guess, I can admit now that, although I would occasionally write it down on the "played" list we were required to keep, I never played it once.  

When Come On Eileen comes on the radio at work, all work stops, Girl's hum and do a little dance.

The other song is

The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

Edited by Old Joad