Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

OK, the raw MIDI files are done, and I'm back. The rest of the project can be done in bits and pieces.

In answer to the Lionel Richie "Truly" post, I submit the greatest song by the best Beatles imitation band ever. Not only do they sound like The Beatles, but from this musician's point of view. they are better musicians than The Beatles. But of course, they are not the originals, but only a copy.

Lies - The Knickerbockers

Edited by Notes_Norton

1 minute ago, Notes_Norton said:

OK, the raw MIDI files are done, and I'm back. The rest of the project can be done in bits and pieces.

In answer to the Lionel Richie "Truly" post, I submit the greatest song by the best Beatles imitation band ever. Not only do they sound like The Beatles, but from this musician's point of view. they are better musicians than The Beatles. But of course, they are not the originals, but only a copy.

Lies - The Knickerbockers

That's ok, so was Faul.  😆

Seriously, I think another bass player played on the later Beatles' recordings. Anything the real Paul has done before or after sounds to me like an entirely different player, in tone, technique and ideas. IMO there is nothing wrong with hiring studio musicians to play your parts, but I'd like to know who it was.

On with the game

Leather And Lace - Stevie Nicks and Don Henley

We learned this one for a wedding many years ago and they are still married. They own a restaurant and still hire us but we don't play the song anymore.

Edited by Notes_Norton