Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

I guess you did not get the memo Bob, you can not use that name (Stonewall Jackson ) no more. You know cancel culture and all.  😛 Just kidding.

I did find out he is still alive and 88 years old. Also found this little tidbit:

"In 2006, Jackson sued the Grand Ole Opry for $10 million in compensatory damages and $10 million in punitive damages, claiming age discrimination. As a member of the Opry for over fifty years, Jackson believed management was sidelining him in favor of younger artists. In his court filing, Jackson claimed that Opry general manager Pete Fisher stated that he did not "want any gray hairs on that stage or in the audience, and before I'm done there won't be any." Fisher is also alleged to have told Jackson that he was "too old and too country". The lawsuit was settled on October 3, 2008 for an undisclosed amount and Jackson returned to performing on the show. He has been a member of the Opry since 1956."

Every Mothers Nightmare - Muddy Water

Edited by CoveCamper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's a threefer (may involve a repost or two) ...

Pink Floyd - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun Live at Pompei (the only time you'll catch me posting Pink Floyd)

Horizon 222 - Heart (Heart of the Sun)

Bassomatic - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Bass