Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

I first thought "Damn, that sounds like Meatloaf!"  Then checked out the video to find, why yes, it was Meatloaf!

Ironically, there's a lot in this that reminds me of that other Craig (Goldy) for whom Ronnie became his Godfather.  I don't remember all the details, but Craig ended up kicked out of his parent's house and sleeping in his car or at a small music store he worked at (and where I'd meet him for lessons).  Hmm... I wonder...

Can't believe Ronnie's been gone for ten years though! 😕

[Edit:  I also find it funny that, out of all the Hollywoods the travel line hits, it misses that actual original Hollywood which is up here in Portland Oregon!]

Edited by craigb

"Sunday Will Never Be The Same" - Spanky And Our Gang

Have you ever noticed the intro and vocal "da da" part trembles the Christian Hymn "Gloria" from the extended gloria to the "Excelsis Deo"

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Have you ever noticed the intro and vocal "da da" part trembles the Christian Hymn "Gloria" from the extended gloria to the "Excelsis Deo"

So, expect a lawsuit?  😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Have you ever noticed the intro and vocal " da da" part trembles the Christian Hymn "Gloria" from the extended gloria to the "Excelsis Deo"

To my ear, the "laaaa, ahh ahh ahh ahh ahhhh" part sound in the second video sounds more like something from "Lover's Concerto" than "Sunday Will Never Be the Same."

Edited by User 905133