Just started now: Eventide Anthology XII 70% off sale.

cclarry

I've got all the stuff in the H9 Collection. My upgrade price for Anthology XII on the Eventide website is $149. Question I'm asking myself is do I "need" emulations of old harware? I've got so many phasers and EQs and reverbs (except you can never have too many of those) already. Hmm... GAS?? I think so...Hmmm

15 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I've got all the stuff in the H9 Collection. My upgrade price for Anthology XII on the Eventide website is $149. Question I'm asking myself is do I "need" emulations of old harware? I've got so many phasers and EQs and reverbs (except you can never have too many of those) already. Hmm... GAS?? I think so...Hmmm

You must have more than the H9 collection. SplitEQ, maybe? 

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Yes....the age 25 and under listener will notice it right away on their phones.

49 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Yeah, actually looks as if I have Equivocate, Quadravox and Precision Time Align too.

Is that all you have? And SplitEQ? $149 is a pretty good offer in that case. I have the same plugins, except that instead of SplitEQ I have Ultrareverb and Physion, and my upgrade price is $239. Not bad, but not good enough :)

1 minute ago, fitzroy said:

Is that all you have? And SplitEQ? $149 is a pretty good offer in that case. I have the same plugins, except that instead of SplitEQ I have Ultrareverb and Physion, and my upgrade price is $239. Not bad, but not good enough :)

Don’t have SplitEQ

Just now, MrFigg said:

Don’t have SplitEQ

You have the H9 collection, Equivocate, Quadravox and Precision Time Align? That's it? Are you sure? It would be weird/funny, if I had two more plugins than you (and not cheap ones), and my upgrade was $90 more. 

18 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

You have the H9 collection, Equivocate, Quadravox and Precision Time Align? That's it? Are you sure? It would be weird/funny, if I had two more plugins than you (and not cheap ones), and my upgrade was $90 more. 

Yeah. That's what I've got. The eleven H9 plugins, Quadravox, Time Align and Equivocate, That's it. Just bought it for $149.75. Pretty much bargain of the week it's looking like.

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1

Couple of questions regarding the plugins if anyone can help. Physion and SplitEQ both add latency to my guitar signal. I have latency on  my DAW (Reason12) down as low as it goes. 64 samples. I seem to remember having this issue a while back with Quadravox. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Yes....the age 25 and under listener will notice it right away on their phones.

I suppose there's a possibility that they'd use decent/high quality headphones with their phone. Then again, they still probably wouldn't hear the difference when it's competing with the sound of the Tube/Subway.

20 minutes ago, antler said:

I suppose there's a possibility that they'd use decent/high quality headphones with their phone. Then again, they still probably wouldn't hear the difference when it's competing with the sound of the Tube/Subway.

Nokia 3310 speaker sim plugin 

• Like 1