Make me an offer on an EZKeys Sound Module Serial

Bapu

@Fleer mentioned that these need to be registered before May 16th.

Going price at Thomann today is $228 for three serials.

PM me with your offer for either a single, two or all three serial numbers you take to ToonTrack site and register in your account.

This is perfectly legal as they as (as yet) unregistered and there is no involvement with ToonTrack for this "exchange".

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

why are you selling them? you think the modules for EZK2 will be very different format?

Word on the street is Current serial numbers for expansions won't work for yet to be released sound expansions. 

If Bapu has all the current sounds of EZK1, those extra serials don't provide value to him personally as there is nothing left to expand.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Word on the street is Current serial numbers for expansions won't work for yet to be released sound expansions. 

If Bapu has all the current sounds of EZK1, those extra serials don't provide value to him personally as there is nothing left to expand.

I see. oh well. so much for the idea of holding out for EZK2 packs.

12 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Is that word on the Waves street? Toontrack is not known for this kind of practice, and considering the Waves debacle, would be surprising that they do that…

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

7 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Is that word on the Waves street? Toontrack is not known for this kind of practice, and considering the Waves debacle, would be surprising that they do that…

Toontrack isn't exactly the pinnacle of best customer practices either

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

@Bapu I do believe you need to do the transfer through Toontrack, I am also concerned that this may not be legal in the USA. 

This post will be hidden in 24 hour's. 

These are (as yet) unregistered serial numbers purchased through Thomann. This "exchange" between CbB members has happened quite a few times.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

@Fleer mentioned that these need to be registered before May 16th.

Going price at Thomann today is $228 for three serials.

PM me with your offer.

Are selling each by each ? or a bundle ?

20 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

@Bapu I do believe you need to do the transfer through Toontrack, I am also concerned that this may not be legal in the USA. 

This post will be hidden in 24 hour's. 

They are not "Packs" but unregistered Serial #'s Wook...completely legal, as there is no detrimental affect to
Toontrack, or loss of revenue, as Bapu has already legally paid for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They are not "Packs" but unregistered Serial #'s Wook...completely legal, as there is no detrimental affect to
Toontrack, or loss of revenue, as Bapu has already legally paid for them.

Just now, Zo said:

Do you have all titles ? 

Transfert ? how dow it work ?

Read Larry's reply. I'm too dang lazy to type it again.

These are serials that you take to the TT site and register them in your account to get a sound module of your choice. SImples.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

These are (as yet) unregistered serial numbers purchased through Thomann. This "exchange" between CbB members has happened quite a few times.

OK, ticket raised need investigating your answers seems reasonable, though personally I have not seen such exchanges. 

It is totally legitimate. Ed and I have made such a transaction in the past.

It is nothing more than a purchased serial nr from Thomann, that hasn't been registered anywhere.

Toontrack has been paid by Thomann for their bundles, and Thomann  has been paid by Ed.