IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I see your point as it seems that IK licenses allow use on up to 3 computers owned by the licensee (and I knew about the NFR).

When I look at the options again on my PC I can see why I thought none were greyed out. The different greys are very hard to distinguish from each other in Chrome on my PC but much easier in Chrome on my phone! That said there are many options which I already own that aren't greyed out. 🙄 

My licenses show up to 10 authorizations so I don't think it's a machine limit. 

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Also we're already (sorry typo) 100+ entries into the 1500 for the last tier.  Keep it up, looks like you can do it!

...and what's the last last tier going to be?    😁

PS. Sent you a PM that might help.

waist for me i own everything , i can't even buy what i already have cause it doesn't give me that option to then resell my old version (Fender and AMpegg bundle) strange , i don't even have the option to transfert on those ....

here's a video i've found .... i guess i'm keeping my PA lol for mesa boogie , TH3 is exellent also

19 hours ago, PAL Music said:

I just noticed that there is the SVX2  and SVX2 upgrade, is there a difference or is the upgrade one and the same?

You end up with same (i.e. upgrade shows up in your stuff just as additional SVX2).

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zo said:

waist for me i own everything , i can't even buy what i already have cause it doesn't give me that option to then resell my old version (Fender and AMpegg bundle) strange , i don't even have the option to transfert on those ....

Yah, that kinda annoyed me as well. I had one I wanted to sell off but it won't let me choose it because I already have another copy. Oh well.

One thing I have noticed is IK makes their top tier program the most visible on the web site making it more difficult to find the lesser programs. For instance they tout the full version of Sampletank when searching "Sampletank SE".  Eventually it can be found buried deeper on the site. I think it's potentially misleading to the customer. Yes the info is there, it just isn't  always readily apparent.

I looked at my customer products list and admit to being confused about TrackS in general. I know it's a shell that runs either stand alone or in the DAW. I have a bunch of the modules for it...after than I'm not entirely getting  the whole picture. My scan list shows a bunch of stuff I either can't access or I don't have. It's just really annoying to click on a reverb to be told I either don't have it or I need to re register it. I don't have the MAX version. TBH I just want to be able to easily access the programs and use the plugins.

Here's what shows on my products list.

- TrackS 5 Custom shop

-Tracks S  Custom shop ( I have two of these showing on my list. )

-TracksS 3 Deluxe

-TrackS Standard

Is the Tracks custom shop merely the portal to buy TrackS gear? If so, this would explain why I have multiple copies of what looks to be the same thing.

Another thing that isn't so clear to me is I'm pretty sure I remembered upgrading my ARC to 2.5 not long ago, yet on my products page it shows ARC 2.0 with a "2.5.0" release notes icon under it. Did they round up the numbers here?

Or do I only show 2.0 instead of 2.5? If this is the case, why are they showing me 2.5.0 release notes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom said:

I have all the tapes except 99 and they are great. Does 99 give me something that others won’t, doesn’t seem to on demo but any one prefer it to the others? 

oh yes, more meat and potatoes in same meal from what I hear (some call it balls, but I hear a bit of extra crispness in addition)

Edited by chris.r
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tom said:

I have all the tapes except 99 and they are great. Does 99 give me something that others won’t, doesn’t seem to on demo but any one prefer it to the others? 

i could live with 2 of them the 24 and the 440 here  ;) if you have other stuff on radar ...go

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The weird thing is that SVX1 and SVX2 are each at $99 level in the Group Buy Buy it seems that once you get SVX1 then SVX2 is added to your Group Buy choices at a lower price level. 

So this means Group Buys do evolve after launch   

Hey, UIKG, come on, tell those Modenese to add Brian May pretty please. 

(Here goes rhyming Fleer)

34 minutes ago, Fleer said:

The weird thing is that SVX1 and SVX2 are each at $99 level in the Group Buy Buy it seems that once you get SVX1 then SVX2 is added to your Group Buy choices at a lower price level. 

So this means Group Buys do evolve after launch   

Hey, UIKG, come on, tell those Modenese to add Brian May pretty please. 

(Here goes rhyming Fleer)

Don t you find it cpu hitting hard ?