IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

32 minutes ago, Grem said:

For every qualifying product you buy and register, you will get that product plus 7 free.

IOW: buy two products, you will get 14 free. Buy three, get 21 free. This is a no-brainer. This is where the no-brainer deals started!!

Yeah, crazy deals😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrShelder said:

One question: If i entered twice (99€ and 149€) After the last tier i'll got two slots or only one for 149€? 

The 99€ will qualify you for plugins worth 99€  or less.
The 149€ will qualify you for plugins worth 149€  or less.
When the last tier is added you'll get 2 slots, one will only contain plugins 99€ & less the other will contain the  ones that are 149€  & less.
Depending on what freebies you want you many need to be careful which list you use first.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

The 99€ will qualify you for plugins worth 99€  or less.
The 149€ will qualify you for plugins worth 149€  or less.
When the last tier is added you'll get 2 slots, one will only contain plugins 99€ & less the other will contain the  ones that are 149€  & less.
Depending on what freebies you want you many need to be careful which list you use first.

Got it! Thank you!

5 hours ago, TerraSin said:

Got T-Racks?

Yep pretty with all i need , i don t have one api eq and one channel strip in but i have all'the rest ...including lursen and leslie ;)

Edited by Zo

11 hours ago, Grem said:

For every qualifying product you buy and register, you will get that product plus 7 free.

IOW: buy two products, you will get 14 free. Buy three, get 21 free. This is a no-brainer. This is where the no-brainer deals started!!

Hi, is this totally true? I've already bought 2 items and was wondering if I could enter  a third one to get the 21 free. thx!

23 minutes ago, ututut said:

Hi, is this totally true? I've already bought 2 items and was wondering if I could enter  a third one to get the 21 free. thx!

Well, when I first participated in one of the early group buys, I bought three items and got free items for every product I bought at full price. So I got four free for each one I bought. Went back and looked at my account. if you buy at the $99 level, you will get 7 free at or below the $99 level for each $99 product you bought.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Grem said:

Well, when I first participated in one of the early group buys, I bought three items and got free items for every product I bought at full price. So I got four free for each one I bought. Went back and looked at my account. if you buy at the $99 level, you will get 7 free at or below the $99 level for each $99 product you bought.

Great! I am planning on buying another $99, but I was afraid there would be a limit like "you can only participate with two items" I guess your message is enough to support my GAS 😷

13 minutes ago, ututut said:

Great! I am planning on buying another $99, but I was afraid there would be a limit like "you can only participate with two items" I guess your message is enough to support my GAS 😷

Each qualifying item counts, there are no limits.

From the IK multimedia Group Buy FAQ:

CAN I BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT TO JOIN THE GROUP BUY MULTIPLE TIMES?
Yes, you’ll receive another set of free products for every qualifying item you purchase register during the promotion.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, user4325874 said:

Each qualifying item counts, there are no limits.

From the IK multimedia Group Buy FAQ:

CAN I BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT TO JOIN THE GROUP BUY MULTIPLE TIMES?
Yes, you’ll receive another set of free products for every qualifying item you purchase register during the promotion.

well, we just have one sale more on the counter! getting there my dudes!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1