Jump to content
cclarry

IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

Recommended Posts

I'm in a similar situation to Grem after buying the Total Studio 2 MAX on a deal last year.

All I am interested in is the Leslie collection, MODO Drums (which isn't included in the group buy) and AXE I/O which I am waiting for a deal on.

Will focus my attention on the iZotope MPS2.1 and Melda deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up to 3 free now.  I went ahead and got the Amplitude Leslie.  If the group buy hits the max level it will mean I fully complete my T-Racks and Amplitude libraries.  Worst case I'll come up a few of the new Tape Machines short.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On second thought, it might be worth it to get one Tape Machine and hope they max out in the group by off!!

Let me check this out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, as it stand s now I could buy one tape Machine and get the rest for free. That's all 4 for $99.

IIRC, that was the intro price for all of them wasn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yep, as it stand s now I could buy one tape Machine and get the rest for free. That's all 4 for $99.

IIRC, that was the intro price for all of them wasn't it?

Yes Grem...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FedEx says the ARC with mic should be here today. I assume that then I will be able to register it and officially become a group buy participant. 

I am also waiting for a AirPowered fence staple gun from Amazon to repair some wire fencing out in the pasture.  I will have to have all my witts about me trying to decide which tool to use where!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if I got the Tape Machines, that's all I can get even if the group buy maxes out.  I got everything else below $99. I don't have Leslie for T-Racks. But I got it for Amplitube, and that's all I need. So I'm really still on the fence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Similar feeling here, Grem. I have the T-RackS Leslie, not the Amplitube one, but I don’t see why I would pay $130 for it, even when I would get the four Tape Machines as freebies. 

Would have preferred to see some SampleTank libraries at $99 in the Group Buy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan on getting Lurssen...
That will get me everything I don't
have except for the Syntronik stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, balinas said:

FedEx says the ARC with mic should be here today. I assume that then I will be able to register it and officially become a group buy participant. 

I am also waiting for a AirPowered fence staple gun from Amazon to repair some wire fencing out in the pasture.  I will have to have all my witts about me trying to decide which tool to use where!

Both useful but not at all interchangeable. (unless a fence post has a boominess at around 100Hz .)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

unless a fence post has a boominess at around 100Hz .

Depends on how hard you beat on it, how far you got it in the ground, what you have to secure it to the ground (concrete, stone, ect), and how much you leave sticking out the top!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Both useful but not at all interchangeable. (unless a fence post has a boominess at around 100Hz .)

I see a whole new line of sampled sounds coming from my inventory of pneumatic tools!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Grem said:

Depends on how hard you beat on it, how far you got it in the ground, what you have to secure it to the ground (concrete, stone, ect), and how much you leave sticking out the top!!

All good points Grem. You need to know stuff like that. Plus, type of wood. Cedar has a nice balanced tone. Mesquite can be"mid heavy". Cypress? Kinda swampy. Great wood for a Tony Joe White sounding fence post, though.

Edited by BassDaddy
misspelled my nome
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balinas said:

I see a whole new line of sampled sounds coming from my inventory of pneumatic tools!  

I'd stay on those Gin and Tonics pretty good while assembling that library.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:
1 hour ago, balinas said:

I see a whole new line of sampled sounds coming from my inventory of pneumatic tools!  

I'd stay on those Gin and Tonics pretty good while assembling that library.

I would throw in some Dominants into that beverage selection.

  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chris.r said:

I would throw in some Dominants into that beverage selection.

Maybe I could sell a pneumatic stapler fence repair routine to the Blue Man Group!🚹🚹🚹

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...