IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

Maybe one of the wise ones here can answer this for me...

Just got my Axe I/O today and installed AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, which comes with it, and some of the presets are missing components(!?)
For example the one preset shown below.

AmpliTube4.jpg

Edit:
I'm guessing that maybe those presets are for AmpliTube Max but if so why frustrate your customers? They should be separated into a different menu.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

I've been away over the bank holiday and wondering whether I left it too late ☹️ I am hovering over the buy button for AXE I/O (approx 278 GBP inc VAT and max jampoints) to get the GB deal which would pretty much complete my IK collection 🤔 

I could sell my existing interface for around 80 to 100 GBP so effective cost is around 200 GBP for AXE I/O, T-Racks Leslie, AT Dimebag Collection, AT Leslie, AT Mesa Boogie, Tape Machine 24, Tape Machine 80, Tape Machine 99, Tape Machine 440. 

Only thing is I think I have left it too late to buy and register the AXE I/O before 31st August. Does anyone know whether I can buy it now from IK and register it straight away for the Group Buy or do I have to wait until it physically arrives?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I've been away over the bank holiday and wondering whether I left it too late ☹️ I am hovering over the buy button for AXE I/O (approx 278 GBP inc VAT and max jampoints) to get the GB deal which would pretty much complete my IK collection 🤔 

I could sell my existing interface for around 80 to 100 GBP so effective cost is around 200 GBP for AXE I/O, T-Racks Leslie, AT Dimebag Collection, AT Leslie, AT Mesa Boogie, Tape Machine 24, Tape Machine 80, Tape Machine 99, Tape Machine 440. 

Only thing is I think I have left it too late to buy and register the AXE I/O before 31st August. Does anyone know whether I can buy it now from IK and register it straight away for the Group Buy or do I have to wait until it physically arrives?

As long as the purchase was was within the GB timeframe I'm sure IK will honor it...
even if it isn't registered within...especially if you are buying direct from IK

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chris.r said:

Awww... I see the ARC value bump. Now it's in my sweet spot, if I noticed that before jumped in, I would choose it instead. Now it's too late :(.

I saw that too.  I was eying that and it jumped from $99 to $149 in the middle of a sale?  What's up with that?

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a benefit in the T-Racks Leslie vs. the Amplitude version? (I'll be using it mostly on my guitar, but would also like to use it on keys).

nope in fact the amplitube version is more tweakable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1