IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

Depending on your tier, get the T-Racks Bundle and / or the latest T-RackS 5 plugins like One, EQual, Master Match, Saturator X, Stealth Limiter, DynaMu and Full Metering. Don’t forget the Leslie. I got the T-RackS one as you can use it as a separate plugin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I so far got the Base T-Racks and the Leslie. I probably take one or two of the tape emulations. Anyone got any preferences? I mainly work on rock and metal...

Do not overlook the EQ 73, 81, PA, and PB. These EQ's give a nice smoothness to a distorted guitar in my opinion. Don't over do it, but a little really adds a nice touch. Turn the input up and adjust output accordingly.

And don't discount those Quad plugins. Overlooked workhorses IMHO.

I almost forgot to mention the 670 comp. I love that thing on a bass guitar. Just gives it an old school richness.

Last but not in the least, the one that got me going on old school EQ's, the EQP-1A Program EQ is perhaps my favorite sounding Pultec emulation I have. And I got quite a few.

To be honest, there is not a dud in the bunch of modules for T-Racks.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Grem said:

Do not overlook the EQ 73, 81, PA, and PB. These EQ's give a nice smoothness to a distorted guitar in my opinion. Don't over do it, but a little really adds a nice touch. Turn the input up and adjust output accordingly.

I almost forgot to mention the 670 comp. I love that thing on a bass guitar. Just gives it an old school richness.

Last but not in the least, the one that got me going on old school EQ's, the EQP-1A Program EQ is perhaps my favorite sounding Pultec emulation I have. And I got quite a few.

Great points all around.  I have to say AMEN to the Quad Series comment specifically.  And a deep and sincere thank you for that last comment.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I'm considering picking up Axe i/o from Sweatwater an 'IK authorized reseller' because I can split the cost over 3 payments.
Any downside to this?  Will I lose out on Jam Points or?

No.  You'll get full credit when you register at IK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I'm considering picking up Axe i/o from Sweatwater an 'IK authorized reseller' because I can split the cost over 3 payments.
Any downside to this?  Will I lose out on Jam Points or?

I got mine direct from IK and it was $250 using jam points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grem said:

I got into T-RackS on this round. I got T-Racks 5 and the 670 comp and EQP-1A. I like the 670 on the master bus as well as clean and crunch guitar. I like the EQP-1A on guitar as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I got mine direct from IK and it was $250 using jam points.

I've got maybe $6 in Jam Points...  so not a deciding factor.
If I got a significant # of Jam Points for purchasing directly from IKM instead of SW that would be a valid consideration.

2 hours ago, PAL Music said:

I'm a bit torn on which Leslie to get T-Racks or Amplitube? I like the gui on the Amplitube but then you can use the T-Racks as an individual plugin.  Is there really that much difference in sound?

I only remember some discussion that I've read some time ago, that Amplitube doesn't have any latency added mainly because it's meant to be used primarily for live performance and the T-RackS plugins for mixing. But I would need others to chime in and confirm, or deny.

Don't think there's any difference in sound between both.

• Like 1