IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

Just now, Grem said:

I'd be in on that too. Maybe give them away as NFR items? To schools/universities and low income neighborhoods across the world? How about it IK? Pitch in to help out?

They are already NFR.  Nothing received for free in a Group Buy can be resold...just FYI

• Like 1

TBH - I knew I was going to have unused freebies when I bought in a 2nd time, but figured it was the 'cost of doing business' in buying in to the deal.
As long as I don't have authorization issues I don't want dupes, especially NFR dupes. IKM Support has been golden about fixing my initial selection screw ups

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I have one last plugin to redeem.  I have all of Amplitube, all but one of the tapes, Leslies, basic TRacks, and the Mic lab.  Which one to get?

If you have 3/4 tapes you will be probably feel missing the last one ;) I would... :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cclarry said:

They are already NFR.  Nothing received for free in a Group Buy can be resold...just FYI

I was planning on selling my copy of Mesa I had bought and replacing it with a Group Buy one but it wouldn't let me pick it because it was already owned. Meanwhile it would have let me choose duplicate ones I had already that come with T-Racks. heh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Yes, as the singles are different SKUs/products than the bundle.  Please consult IK Support if you need to discuss your choices in the group buy, as noted by Ryan above.

Sadly I already used all my choices. Not a big deal. :P

On 10/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

This is not an issue. The Group Buy drop down is not designed for users to select duplicate items. While we understand the interest here and you guys are more than free to make your case here. With the influx of support from the last Group Buy due to the lack of this feature, we decided this would be the best way to make sure support is not tied up with these issues to be able to keep resolving anyone real problems a user may have.

I do get it. They've probably had more support request for picking the wrong one.   So has anyone decided what to do with the choices that have everything.   I'm thinking of another copy of Lursen for machine 3 and 4.

22 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I have one last plugin to redeem.  I have all of Amplitube, all but one of the tapes, Leslies, basic TRacks, and the Mic lab.  Which one to get?

Stealth Limiter,  Lurssen Mastering Console and  Master EQ-432 would all be good candidates.

• Great Idea 1