IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

UIKG for Prez !

Of IK?   Of a smuggling ring?  Any successful business?  Those would be much more enticing than being prez of my country (United States) because that's just a terribly stressful job that seems to age people 10:1 no matter what you think of whoever is currently in office.  Universally a crappy job to have IMHO but I guess there are plenty who want it :)

2 hours ago, Piotr said:

Wow., so I have another plugin to select... It's a pity I already have everything I wanted...

IKM, can you please create some new modules to T-RackS?  :D

Working on it!  I'm still trying my best to get Rockman and ADA MP-1 into AmpliTube pronto, though, as a priority.

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

And where is the 11th free? Where is Fleer? 😂

I did not hear!  Fleer's not here?   Oh dear.  When he arrives it's time for some Fleeriday cheer!

Edit:  But never fear, Fleer will be here to cavort with his peers (and perhaps share some beers?), about this I am sincere and to those convictions I shall adhere.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

12 x 1 would be nice tho. 

Always looking towards the future!!! 

4 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm still trying my best to get Rockman and ADA MP-1 into AmpliTube pronto, though, as a priority.

That would be sweet!! 

It's be nice if they ditch the geyed out options.  Anything not greyed would still be a duplicate license.  Let up pick hassle free.  Anyone who has participated in the previous IK group buys has a lot of this stuff.   Just change it please so we don't have to go through support.

• Great Idea 1

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

It's be nice if they ditch the geyed out options.  Anything not greyed would still be a duplicate license.  Let up pick hassle free.  Anyone who has participated in the previous IK group buys has a lot of this stuff.   Just change it please so we don't have to go through support.

This needs to be done.    

• Like 2

@Peter - IK Multimedia   @Ryan IK Multimedia   

Hi guyz , just wanted to share something as i'm preparing courses for students ... i'm really thinking that you should push IK to propose Pedals FX as exetrenal modules or a Stomp version of Amplitube just for that prupose and sound design , some beauties in here !!! same for cabinets ect .... i know all can be done in amplitube but this could give stuff a second life and be damm usefull for users !!

By the way guyz don't forget to use this as an FX ... i used here on drums elements to have tha mid dirt on HH and rimshot , toms ect ..: beauties and instant 

Don't overlook this plugin !!

image.png.13810f74fee1cb846caaaa7d8e999c4e.png

Edited by Zo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zo said:

By the way guyz don't forget to use this as an FX ... i used here on drums elements to have tha mid dirt on HH and rimshot , toms ect ..: beauties and instant 

Agree, that is a nice plug, I've had it since it was released, works nicely if you have a use case for it, a lot of people put it down for various reasons, which is fine, but for me I like what it does when I use it, don't really care if it is 'authentic' in what it does or claims to do, just know it's a quick, easy and reliable way to better than without it. Could probably achieve it by other means, but this does nicely.

Sad I can't enter this GB, already own everything, well except the Leslies, and I don't have any interest in them, plus then any freebies  would be duplicates.

Edited by ensonced

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Exactly! :) It is very useful little thing, especially almost everybody has SM57 or 58.

And even without any source mic owned it is great thing to change sound :)

Kind of 'prototype' idea for things like Slate  mic emulation without need to buy dedicated gear just having one of present in the list of sources.

Guyz Amplitube related question :

I was actually doing pedal and rack presets ..and was wondering where does it saves them ? to export to another computer , @Ryan IK Multimedia a way to sync of preset to a cloud in our IK account would be a must and absolutly killa !!! Xln does this and to my surprise i'm using it heavily !!

EDIT : just found them :

C:\Users\Zo\Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4 

For those looking for those !!

Edited by Zo