IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

13 hours ago, Zo said:

some mesa boogie unofficial are present here and there , anybodybcompared those to the offical mesa boogie ones ?  

I did. Official Mesa Mark models are a lot better than the old ones. As for Rectifier models - it depends. In most cases I prefer old ones. Here the main lead theme is processed with the Metal Lead T.

https://www.bandlab.com/soundwise/alisa-miller-secret-d6057

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I did. Official Mesa Mark models are a lot better than the old ones. As for Rectifier models - it depends. In most cases I prefer old ones. Here the main lead theme is processed with the Metal Lead T.

https://www.bandlab.com/soundwise/alisa-miller-secret-d6057

Thks it was more about the mark iii and iv , i decided to keep my brainwork megasingle for that heavy gain stuff...

Edited by Zo

I have a MkIIb head that I bought back in the day. That's my baby. To experience the sound and power that thing is capable of is really something special. I don't do it often, but when that thing gets cranked with my LP plugged in, it's just a dream come true. It sings like there is no tomorrow. Sweet, singing sustain.

But at a volume you can hear around the block!! : ) And I ain't kidding there. With a 2x12 setup, it gets loud!! But the response and feel are to die for. Seriously. 

I also have a Mk IV that I play through today. I have 2 6L6's and 2 EL84's in it. Sweet!! But nothing can beat my MkIIb for clean. That thing is crystal clear at almost any volumes. Until it starts breaking the speaker up. I got spoiled with that thing. And the sim that is most like it with clear clean sound is AT American Clean MkIII amp. And the AT MkIV amp sounds real close to my MkIV.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

bx megasingle and megadual blow the competition out of the water. I'd use them for heavier stuff, if I played it. 🙂

thks , may ia ask you input on Bassman and Chandler ? 

@Grem Man you're killing me the only thing i wanted was the Mesa 's and orange , i ended up having everythng but mesa lol  would you say that the AT mesa non offical (old one ) are still close  ?

1 hour ago, Zo said:

the AT mesa non offical (old one ) are still close  ?

Yes, the clean one is. The American Clean. Look for it in the AmpsAmplitube/Clean/American Clean MkIII. I never messed with the other AT Mesa clones. Just the Mesa Collection.

3 hours ago, Zo said:

thks , may ia ask you input on Bassman and Chandler ? 

I never owned or played real Bassman or Chandler, but I do like Brainworx implementations.

Since you don't play the guitar yourself, I would suggest to stick with Amplitube because, although other ampsims may sound and feel a bit (or quite a bit) better, Amplitube tones are mix-ready, i.e. require less hassle to make the mix sound good. That's just my experience, of course, so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Soundwise said:

I never owned or played real Bassman or Chandler, but I do like Brainworx implementations.

Since you don't play the guitar yourself, I would suggest to stick with Amplitube because, although other ampsims may sound and feel a bit (or quite a bit) better, Amplitube tones are mix-ready, i.e. require less hassle to make the mix sound good. That's just my experience, of course, so take it with a grain of salt.

Thks for your input , i don't use presets that much , but start from scratch when i have something in my head .. that said i've found sme presets in the Hendrix collection that' are superbe !!

By the way guyz , i really didn' NEEDED those stuff ...i was already set with fenders and ampegss and AMp deluxe ...but i must say that supporting a brand that have been around for so long / been cooling around via Peter and Ryan and that is consistent in several areas that are not easy top master (HW / AMP Sim  / FX / VST'is )ect ... is an evidence 

So yep at least one group by per year for us guyz is like a controlled SUB but we own the product and actually choose our stuff ... and WE support a brand we love !! So this is what i 'm most happy with , that even new cats are digging IK stuff !

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

So yep at least one group by per year for us guyz is like a controlled SUB but we own the product and actually choose our stuff ... and WE support a brand we love !! So this is what i 'm most happy with , that even new cats are digging IK stuff !

Well said. I have been using Sample Tank 3 & 4 a lot lately. Really like IK stuff.

32 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

Took the plunge and I'm happy.

I been wanting to answer you about this. But with so much traffic and all the stuff I was doing, I never got the chance. Glad you jumped in! I knew you would not be dissapointed with the quality of the Tracks stuff. They are top notch. Some of the best out there for sure. I still prefer the T-Rack version of the Pultec clone over all others. And like I have said before, the EQ 73, 81, PA, PB are all really outstanding.

And Larry has found a deal on that EQ 73!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I still have 4 unused slots. If this GP will hit its last landmark, I'll have 6. I wonder if they can be used somehow.

I asked for it , no way , woudl love that it could be convereted to some credits ( a small amount like 10 for a slot or some) for at lmeast get stuff here and there ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

I asked for it , no way , woudl love that it could be convereted to some credits ( a small amount like 10 for a slot or some) for at lmeast get stuff here and there ;)

Actually, I'm OK with that. I also think, we must support developers we like with our money, loyalty and spreading the word. But since it's a group buy, I'd be willing to share my slots with other people, if it were possible.

• Like 2