IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Damn Zo, you're killing me. And I don't have the H-Reverb (but so many other wonders, like Adaptiverb and Wormhole!)

Do you use a lot of bass / mix a lot of bass / what do you have for bass ? 

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz , for those using S1 , don't forget that we get that splitter thing that can split channels and freq wise ...until IK do a refresh to AT , this is a bautyfull way to create splitted set up (specially splittin also freq !!

??
Zo - not familiar (or at least not recognizing) this.
What are you referring to?

Edit:  Duh..
Nevermind - "for those using S1"  i.e. Studio One

Edited by TheSteven

2 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

??
Zo - not familiar (or at least not recognizing) this.
What are you referring to?

It's a feature in S1 you can do this for instruemnts or FX , do what ever routing you want like in TH3 if you want ...so you can split the signal in the channel ..and do what ever in each channel and even choose a cross over frequency ...so channel 1 goes Left and handle what's under 400 hz for exemple , channel 2 goes R (at 50 % for exemple) and handle 400 and up ...

This way you can do those old school gtr tune , and what ever you want ...great way to do parallel also ...

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Nah, already calculated that one in, Zo. 

But it’s alright. I’m going for the Inverse verb. Sounds so good on sax and I’m a verb *****. 

Yep i know you lve getting lost in time ... still i didnt jump on your wagon concering whormhole ect ...

• Haha 1