IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

Guyz , for those using S1 , don't forget that we get that splitter thing that can split channels and freq wise ...until IK do a refresh to AT , this is a bautyfull way to create splitted set up (specially splittin also freq !!

Oh and by the way i just figured out that we can put colors ...we love colors !! 

image.png.6172dcaea59ceb277a389f16ae0c7400.png

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Well here’s a weird one, once we get to 10 free, what do I pick:

Ampeg SVX 2 or Classic Inverse reverb?

If I get the verb, I’ll have all of T-RackS. 

But SVX2 would be good for MODO Bass, I guess (though I don’t have it yet).

On the other hand, Zo likes his Inverse verb.  

What do I know. 

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Guyz , for those using S1 , don't forget that we get that splitter thing that can split channels and freq wise ...until IK do a refresh to AT , this is a bautyfull way to create splitted set up (specially splittin also freq !!

Oh and by the way i just figured out that we can put colors ...we love colors !! 

image.png.6172dcaea59ceb277a389f16ae0c7400.png

The Splitter is one of my favorite SO features!  I haven't found anything that can't be done with the Splitter.!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fleer said:

What do I know.

I don't know either :D. But I just surfed through the plugins and got the impression that there is at least one remarkable piece of gear missing from the collection, and it's the dbx 160.

Edited by chris.r

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

What do I know. 

SVX2 is really good!

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

What do I know. 

If i had to keep one : ampeg , i use it even for synths ...everything can be done with it .... the real question is waht di ya piked with the other slots ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Ampeg 1 Zo...

Larry , i was playing with the AT orange today and to my surprise , Tiny terror and dual terror set to tiny , same settings same cabinet + mic ect ....sounds way different ... did ya ever tried those in real life ?

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Larry , i was playing with the AT orange today and to my surprise , Tiny terror and dual terror set to tiny , same settings same cabinet + mic ect ....sounds way different ... did ya ever tried those in real life ?

Different Amps should sound different....even if they are both Orange.  Different Preamp
and Power sections...Tiny is 15 Watt and Dual is a 30 Watt, but is selectable between 30/15 and
7 Watt...

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Different Amps should sound different....even if they are both Orange.  Different Preamp
and Power sections...Tiny is 15 Watt and Dual is a 30 Watt, but is selectable between 30/15 and
7 Watt...

is the power (watt) will have an impact on the tone or juste the volume /power ?

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Not yet. I have two options left, so I was thinking:

- either Ampeg 1 and Ampeg 2

or

- Ampeg 1 and Classic Inverse reverb

lol i have empty slot , if only i could give you one lol ..tuff one ...but depends on how deep is your love for bass ....  inverse reverb is dope also ..but i can do it with waves reverb also if you have it (H reverb) 

• Thanks 1