IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

12 hours ago, h3kke said:

It's $49.99 list, but you can get it from JRR for just $41.16 with GROUP code. It's the best price I could find :)

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-ampeg-svx-upgrade

Proceed with caution... I purchased an upgrade to Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection (39.99 eur in Custom Shop).

It didn’t open any freebies in the group buy. IK support told me that it’s value is exactly that and not 99 eur as is the full price of the collection.

19 hours ago, tom said:

I have all the tapes except 99 and they are great. Does 99 give me something that others won’t, doesn’t seem to on demo but any one prefer it to the others? 

The way I see it after some testing (with the most neutral settings):

24 and 80 when used across individual tracks have a subtle cumulative effect.   On the master bus are almost nonexistent.

99 and 440 are not so subtle across individual tracks, but give great results on the master bus.

Bear in mind, these plugs are CPU hungry and can easily cause dropouts, if you have too many tracks. In such case you'd want to use them only on buses, not individual tracks. HTH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Odd, definitely might want to clear cache and/or cookies.  We're at 4780 (1220 to go) with 17 days left.  Good odds at this rate!  Keep the push going!

It was odd, and I had just cleared my cache before I saw it.  Also saw it at 860 briefly today from my work computer, then jumped back up to 1220.  It's like watching airfare ticket prices!

:)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Anxiousmofo said:

It was odd, and I had just cleared my cache before I saw it.  Also saw it at 860 briefly today from my work computer, then jumped back up to 1220.  It's like watching airfare ticket prices!

:)

That's the next group buy.  Buy one airline ticket get nine free.  You have to choose your travelmates from a list though - including mostly crying babies, mini horses, turkeys, people who take their socks AND shoes off on the plane, and heavy snorers.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

That's the next group buy.  Buy one airline ticket get nine free.  You have to choose your travelmates from a list though - including mostly crying babies, mini horses, turkeys, people who take their socks AND shoes off on the plane, and heavy snorers.

10 flights with Little Sebastian it is.

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

It might be browser specific. All the counters get stuck for me when I use Edge; they're fine in Chrome.

• Thanks 1

Is the Lurssen Mastering Console available to be purchased in the Custom Shop?  [This may have already been addresssed but this is a long thread and it is hard to find out)

I checked my Custom Shop and I can not find Lurssen Mastering in it.  I am probably going to join this group buy, but am trying to figure out what to get first.  I know that the Lurssen Mastering Console is $159 and that would allow the freebies to be almost anything else, but I can't find it in the Custom Shop.

Thanks for any assistance

C2