IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

19 hours ago, Fleer said:

So is Ampeg SVX 1 included in MODO Bass?

No, but there are amps and effects inside MODO BASS derived from Ampeg/AmpliTube models.

20 hours ago, DaGeek said:

Ampeg SVX 2 or Fulltone Collection? 

I have everything else and it will be a mute point if/when we reach 10.

Note that you will have 30 days from the close of the promotion to choose if you'd prefer to wait to see if (oops when - you can get it there which I think you can) the outcome of the promotion.

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

"Your AXE I/O purchase allows you to redeem bonus content from this dropdown list, valued at $/€349.99 or less! :"

It won't let me pick what I want.  Scrolling skips a lot of stuff.   I want another copy of TR5.  What is up with that?   The same issue exists on Chrome and FF.

Anyone else have this issue?  

Sorry to hear about this but IK Support would have to look specifically at your account to see what's happening for you.  I'm sure they'll sort it out quickly.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

"Your AXE I/O purchase allows you to redeem bonus content from this dropdown list, valued at $/€349.99 or less! :"

It won't let me pick what I want.  Scrolling skips a lot of stuff.   I want another copy of TR5.  What is up with that?   The same issue exists on Chrome and FF.

Anyone else have this issue?  

T-Racks 5 is there in the list for me (I also purchased an AXE I/O so have all options available). I am using Chrome.

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

No, but there are amps and effects inside MODO BASS derived from Ampeg/AmpliTube models.

Note that you will have 30 days from the close of the promotion to choose if you'd prefer to wait to see if (oops when - you can get it there which I think you can) the outcome of the promotion.

Sorry to hear about this but IK Support would have to look specifically at your account to see what's happening for you.  I'm sure they'll sort it out quickly.

So many options emailing support.   I emailed support last night, Nothing yet.

54 minutes ago, ZincT said:

T-Racks 5 is there in the list for me (I also purchased an AXE I/O so have all options available). I am using Chrome.

And, if you already own it, is it greyed out.  ALL of the choices are there...
you just can't "Pick" the ones you already own!

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Did they come in "other bundles"?  That would explain why they are available
as singles...

Most are TR5 singles to chose.  Once again that is odd.   My situation may be taken care of.   This is the first time I've had issues with this.  I think I have 3 licenses of ST libraries like Sonic Synth 2 that probably came from promotions.  Plus the most of the Amplitube stuff I could chose would be 2nd licenses. 

So if this goes to the next tier the hassle will begin again. 

I repeat again - odd.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

But do you have everything in the group buy?

Yes I have Total Studio 2 Max plus a load of other separate purchases. 

For Amplitube I now have everything and TRacks I just need 3 of the tapes and Leslie.  Might be as Larry says above due to bundles vs separate purchases. Seems overly complicated. 

Edit: I am editing this on my phone but when I just went back in on my phone there are quite a few greyed out including the items I have just obtained through the GB. It looks like it needs fixing as I was planning on another copy of Amplitube Leslie not to mention a few others. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Yes I have Total Studio 2 Max plus a load of other separate purchases. 

For Amplitube I now have everything and TRacks I just need 3 of the tapes and Leslie.  Might be as Larry says above due to bundles vs separate purchases. Seems overly complicated. 

Edit: I am editing this on my phone but when I just went back in on my phone there are quite a few greyed out including the items I have just obtained through the GB. It looks like it needs fixing as I was planning on another copy of Amplitube Leslie not to mention a few others. 

It doesn't really make sense since these are NFR licenses.   My only other thought it was designed so people don't accidentally  choose the same license again. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

It doesn't really make sense since these are NFR licenses.   My only other thought it was designed so people don't accidentally  choose the same license again. 

I see your point as it seems that IK licenses allow use on up to 3 computers owned by the licensee (and I knew about the NFR).

When I look at the options again on my PC I can see why I thought none were greyed out. The different greys are very hard to distinguish from each other in Chrome on my PC but much easier in Chrome on my phone! That said there are many options which I already own that aren't greyed out. 🙄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I see your point as it seems that IK licenses allow use on up to 3 computers owned by the licensee (and I knew about the NFR).

When I look at the options again on my PC I can see why I thought none were greyed out. The different greys are very hard to distinguish from each other in Chrome on my PC but much easier in Chrome on my phone! That said there are many options which I already own that aren't greyed out. 🙄 

If you got them in a bundle or similar they may not be greyed out.  IK Support can help you out if you have options available that you shouldn't or vice versa as they'll be able to open your account and look at exactly what's in the system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1