IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

21 minutes ago, Piotr said:

I know, kind of stupid dilemma

I also have two slots still available to me. And like you said, more will surely come! And that's a good thing. For those that don't have, and for IK. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

1 minute ago, Grem said:

I also have two slots still available to me. And like you said, more will surely come! And that's a good thing. For those that don't have, and for IK. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I am not jealous :) I am happy if there are more opportunities for others even if I cannot participate. In fact I got my own good deal with the promo and completed everything in price up to 99$ so I am happy :)

But anyway it is bothering me if there is any sense to pick anything that I already have just to use those slots. Or it is meaningless...

33 minutes ago, Piotr said:

if there is any sense to pick anything that I already have just to use those slots. Or it is meaningless...

IF you already have everything that's available to you in the $99 price point, then I am thinking that getting a more expensive item would just get you a few items if I am looking at this right.

IOW, if you get the Lurssen (the most expensive) you only fill five of those slots from that buy, and the rest (3, or4, possibly 5) would go unused along with the two you already have sitting.

40 minutes ago, Piotr said:

that I already have just to use those slots. Or it is meaningless...

You can pick something you already have for sure and you will just have extras in you account to use how you would like. But you can't sell them. You never know, ytou might need them one day. I have already picked one that's a double. And saving my other two slots in case something unforeseen develops.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

You can pick something you already have for sure and you will just have extras in you account to use how you would like. But you can't sell them. You never know, ytou might need them one day. I have already picked one that's a double. And saving my other two slots in case something unforeseen develops.

Hm, probably I will anyway I cannot do anything more.  The previous year group buy I also finished with some available slots and they kept them many months available but finally went into vanish. So of course better option is to pick even doubles.... Just wondering is it meaningless... Or like you said one day...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Grem said:

And saving my other two slots in case something unforeseen develops.

Per Group Buy details (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/#faq):

Please note that you can claim your free products from your IK User Area for a period of 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days after the closing date of the promotion.

Edit.
That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll close things down on 31st day, but they have that option.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 3

On 9/3/2019 at 9:01 PM, Grem said:

We going off the deep end with all this excitement!! 

Yeah, like this was the first time. This is how I think we should proceed.

1. Do what Nurse Rached says.

2. Stay on your meds. (She will check under your tongue so don't even try)

3. If you don't know what to do ask Randall McM... I mean Larry. He will tell you what to do.

See who you recognize in the pic. I see Larry and Fleer (he looks taller in person)and Grem...

Nest.PNG

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alisa said:

What's the best practice if the IKM support doesn't respond? I have a ticket open, the support guy promised to solve it for me and disappeared.  It's already 5 days since the last time he contacted me.

I'd send a pm to Peter or Ryan. They have been really responsive about the support requests on this thread.

• Thanks 1