IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

3 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

@Ryan IK Multimedia any chance you guys would add Brian May as an entry point to the group buy and just not a reward? That way you'd still make your money on a new product and might get a surge buy of the product at the same time. Win/Win 🤩

New products are not normally included in Group Buys, but we do appreciate your interest in the AmpliTube Brian May collection, and I will be more than happy to pass along your comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

New products are not normally included in Group Buys, but we do appreciate your interest in the AmpliTube Brian May collection, and I will be more than happy to pass along your comment.

Please add the possibility for ARC software to pick as a freebie and let us pay extra for the hardware, please.

On 9/2/2019 at 1:46 PM, PAL Music said:

Hi Peter, Does IK honor qualifying hardware purchases from outside vendors made before the "Group Buy "expiration but not received?  I tried contacting support but no conformation or reply.

16 hours ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

Send me your Ticket # in a PM and I'll flag your case to support.  If you can't get registered in time, to  help them look into your case, make sure to send them your receipt showing purchase within the Group Buy period.

Definitely get your ticket number to Ryan regardless of the fact that we did end up extending this so you should have no problem.   He can have someone look at your ticket htough, if you didn't get a reply within 1-2 business days (note that Monday - yesterday - was a holiday).

21 hours ago, TheSteven said:

I don't expect this # to change until they've updated their system to allocate everyone's freebies.
Then we'll see it jump to 0 to go.

and it's around 11pm in Italy...

16 hours ago, TheSteven said:

They're waiting until the last moment possible - so that Fleer doesn't start bugging them to add yet another level...

The counter isn't manually updated.  When I say it isn't real-time I mean that it doesn't update with every single registration but is automatically updated multiple times a day.

14 hours ago, Grem said:

We have made history!!

Not yet technically, outside of the differences in this group buy we have gone 10x1 in a previous group buy so the end game of this one is probably the literal way to make history unfortunately.

6 hours ago, ZincT said:

Rather than miss out on the GB I just went ahead and ordered the AXE I/O from IKM at normal price minus (reduced) jampoints.

However, I don't see any GB option in my account (User Area - Promotions) so how does that happen? I thought if I bought direct from IKM then the GB would automatically appear in my account 🤔 Hopefully Peter can help? 

6 hours ago, arnoldoo said:

You should receive a code with your buy,  I guess. You have to paste that code in the authorization manager and your plugs will appear inmediatly

If you didn't received any code, submit a support ticket telling your issue and they should fix it sooner or later. As peter stated, they will honor the GB if you buy hardware within the GB date.  Don't worry :D

Correct, you need to receive and register your hardware then you get your freebie choices.  With the extension this should no longer be an issue though.

6 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks for the reply arnoldoo.

I left it until the last minute in case the Labor Day sale price was suddenly available for those buying in Europe but alas that was not the case. However, it was easy to justify by thinking about the extraordinary value added by all of those Group Buy products. I have contacted Peter and opened a support ticket so 🤞🏻

That's no problem, even without the extension we'd have taken care of you.

3 hours ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

When you get your AXE I/O you'll get a serial number in the box. Register this online (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration/) or in the Authorization Manager (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager/) to unlock your entry into the Group Buy.

This as above.

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Wow! I needn't have rushed 😲 

Looks like I will be getting 2 of a few things if that's possible.

Thanks to all those generous IK people and especially Peter and Ryan 👍 

You're welcome!  Let's get this one to make multiple historical milestones! :)

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

But wait, we didn't finish making the history yet??

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Apparently not!! LOL!!

I spoke too soon!!

See above :)

1 hour ago, PAL Music said:

Wow, Thank you IK and Ryan, the gift that just keeps giving

You're welcome.  Glad this group buy ended up being quite a great (and soon 100% historic) one.

55 minutes ago, balinas said:

And I was just about to delete my bookmark to the IKM Pick & Mix Group Buy!!  Looks like I will be keeping it for a while!!🥳

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Darth Vader voice)

51 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

If nothing else, this will probably make history as the longest thread on this Forum.

At very least, yes that's quite likely :) But we should be able to make history in the group buy itself too.

• Thanks 4