IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

7 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Looks like I'm one short when I bought the Axe. Shouldn't I get another one from that?

Axe I/0 -  yes
image.png.a6bc94106e67163c257465610d33df76.png

should give a total of 8* freebies.
*not counting or including Amplitude 4 or plugin bundle that came with Axe I/O

Edited by TheSteven

52 minutes ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

Send me your Ticket # in a PM and I'll flag your case to support.  If you can't get registered in time, to  help them look into your case, make sure to send them your receipt showing purchase within the Group Buy period.

Thank You Ryan,  So far I haven't received a confirmation from the Sales and Shipment support but I'll PM you once I do.

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Thanks! It did show up.   I now have everything of TRacks, now there is nothing to live for except making music.  Oh no! What have I done?

You fool! Quick man - sign over all your stuff to me!  Then you can begin the quest anew!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I should get one from my previous purchase,
since we just crossed the threshold for another freebie...
and I should get 8 from the Axe I/O, but I'm only seeing 8 in my account.  What's up with 
that?

See Steven's post to me.  It will show up when you've made all of your selections.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Through September 3rd, we usually will give a little "grace" time and end these when the Italian office opens in the morning the next day.

Rather than miss out on the GB I just went ahead and ordered the AXE I/O from IKM at normal price minus (reduced) jampoints.

However, I don't see any GB option in my account (User Area - Promotions) so how does that happen? I thought if I bought direct from IKM then the GB would automatically appear in my account 🤔 Hopefully Peter can help? 

Edited by ZincT

9 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Rather than miss out on the GB I just went ahead and ordered the AXE I/O from IKM at normal price minus (reduced) jampoints.

However, I don't see any GB option in my account (User Area - Promotions) so how does that happen? I thought if I bought direct from IKM then the GB would automatically appear in my account 🤔 Hopefully Peter can help? 

You should receive a code with your buy,  I guess. You have to paste that code in the authorization manager and your plugs will appear inmediatly

If you didn't received any code, submit a support ticket telling your issue and they should fix it sooner or later. As peter stated, they will honor the GB if you buy hardware within the GB date.  Don't worry :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

You should receive a code with your buy,  I guess. You have to paste that code in the authorization manager and your plugs will appear inmediatly

If you didn't received any code, submit a support ticket telling your issue and they should fix it sooner or later. As peter stated, they will honor the GB if you buy hardware within the GB date.  Don't worry :D

Thanks for the reply arnoldoo.

I left it until the last minute in case the Labor Day sale price was suddenly available for those buying in Europe but alas that was not the case. However, it was easy to justify by thinking about the extraordinary value added by all of those Group Buy products. I have contacted Peter and opened a support ticket so 🤞🏻

Edited by ZincT
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

When you get your AXE I/O you'll get a serial number in the box. Register this online (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration/) or in the Authorization Manager (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager/) to unlock your entry into the Group Buy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1