IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

2 hours ago, PAL Music said:

Hi Peter, Does IK honor qualifying hardware purchases from outside vendors made before the "Group Buy "expiration but not received?  I tried contacting support but no conformation or reply.

from another forum responses https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7507277#p7507277

I don't know if we can link other forums tho

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PAL Music said:

Hi Peter, Does IK honor qualifying hardware purchases from outside vendors made before the "Group Buy "expiration but not received?  I tried contacting support but no conformation or reply.

You should be good, just wait for Peter to pop up. If it's a qualifying product and you have the receipt you should be good. They've been helpful to me and others in the past when on the edge with time.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Looking to get into the Group Buy but tight on cash?
It's been mentioned previous in this thread and elsewhere - get your $99 qualifying buyin for 1/2 price (not valid in some areas)

Has anyone verified that the Fender Collection 1 @ $49.50 through JJRshop qualifies for the $99.99 products?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeff Johnson said:

Has anyone verified that the Fender Collection 1 @ $49.50 through JJRshop qualifies for the $99.99 products?

$49.50?  It looks like $83.99 to me.  (??)   I'm still miffed at missing the $99 (-Jam Points) ARC 2.5.  Don't think I'm even going to jump in on this one...

7 hours ago, PAL Music said:

Send me your Ticket # in a PM and I'll flag your case to support.  If you can't get registered in time, to  help them look into your case, make sure to send them your receipt showing purchase within the Group Buy period.

• Like 1