IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

5 hours ago, TerraSin said:

I'd throw another $99 in but Amplitube Brian May doesn't count even towards entering.

*angry fist shaking emoji here*

Agreed...
but not not much left in the $99 or lower tier that interests me.

Too bad JRR doesn't have any more Fender 2 collections left...

Count is now 148 to go!

Edited by TheSteven

Looking to get into the Group Buy but tight on cash?
It's been mentioned previous in this thread and elsewhere - get your $99 qualifying buyin for 1/2 price (not valid in some areas)

Edited by TheSteven
fixed typos caused by finger dyslexia...
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

So does anyone know when this officially ends. Got an email that says final hours and IK website says 1 day. 

Good question. The IKM site says “ August 2nd through September 3rd 2019,” which to my little mind would mean through the entirety of Sept 3. Of course, one would question  in which time zone does Sept 3 officially end?  🤔

1 hour ago, balinas said:

Good question. The IKM site says “ August 2nd through September 3rd 2019,” which to my little mind would mean through the entirety of Sept 3. Of course, one would question  in which time zone does Sept 3 officially end?  🤔

Through September 3rd, we usually will give a little "grace" time and end these when the Italian office opens in the morning the next day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Through September 3rd, we usually will give a little "grace" time and end these when the Italian office opens in the morning the next day.

Can't they change the timer to hours in the finale?   How often do they refresh the totals?  Too many of us in flinch mode.

39 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Hi Peter, Does IK honor qualifying hardware purchases from outside vendors made before the "Group Buy "expiration but not received?  I tried contacting support but no conformation or reply.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Someone kick the machine. It's stuck at 71.

Should be 70 by now. I'm in!

I guess it was just the right time to open up that ARC 2.5 crossgrade I got last year. Oh, dear GAS... 😎👍

Edited by h3kke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1