IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:
8 hours ago, chris.r said:

I'm affraid we're getting nowhere with the last tier. It was obvious to me that 7 days for another 1000 participants seems not enough.

It was extended through September 3rd.  519 to go, that is absolutely attainable.

You're right! I should have said "we're balancing on a thin line" :P.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

From a conversion I did a little while ago, the Axe I/O would cost ~£400 after conversion and tax from IK; it's ~£365 from Amazon.

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Stupid European tax scheme. With max Jam Points the price of hardware in the IK shop is only marginally cheaper than at the local retailer. 

I have been doing this "calculation" all week via IKM's website....

Put an AXE I/O in your cart, calculate 30% in jampoints (349.99 EUR x 0.3 = 104.99) and redeem that many jampoints in your cart.

The final amount you pay should work out at around 300 EUR (271 GBP inc VAT at present exchange rates) but as of today it won't accept this many jampoints. As I said I have been "testing" this out all week on their website in readiness for purchase and 104.99 jampoints has worked fine every time until now.  I have just tried other values out and it now only accepts 90 jampoints or lower. Guess I will wait to see what happens on Monday but time is running out! 

It's also looking like the Labor Day sale that has enabled some of you lucky folk in the US to get an AXE I/O for a lot less than above does not apply in the UK (the closest thing in the UK seems to be Labour Day which was celebrated on 1st May).  

8 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I have been doing this "calculation" all week via IKM's website....

Put an AXE I/O in your cart, calculate 30% in jampoints (349.99 EUR x 0.3 = 104.99) and redeem that many jampoints in your cart.

The final amount you pay should work out at around 300 EUR (271 GBP inc VAT at present exchange rates) but as of today it won't accept this many jampoints. As I said I have been "testing" this out all week on their website in readiness for purchase and 104.99 jampoints has worked fine every time until now.  I have just tried other values out and it now only accepts 90 jampoints or lower. Guess I will wait to see what happens on Monday but time is running out! 

It's also looking like the Labor Day sale that has enabled some of you lucky folk in the US to get an AXE I/O for a lot less than above does not apply in the UK (the closest thing in the UK seems to be Labour Day which was celebrated on 1st May).  

That may be due to the price of the Axe I/O dropping to $299.99...that's the price here in the States right now,
but they probably haven't changed the Price in Europe, but are still only allowing for Jampoints for the $299 price...
I'm just speculating...but the math works out...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That may be due to the price of the Axe I/O dropping to $299.99...that's the price here in the States right now,
but they probably haven't changed the Price in Europe, but are still only allowing for Jampoints for the $299 price...
I'm just speculating...but the math works out...

That makes sense.

It bemuses me though that they don't do Labor Day sales outside of the US; they do Black Friday (if I remember correctly). I'm thinking it would generate more sales.

• Like 3