IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

1 minute ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Zo!!

You know i bought leslie just for the amps !! I threw some beats , drums , synths in , wiked , believe it or not the tracks version doesn t allow to bypass the cabinet , the amplitude version , yep ! 

I have both but the amplitube could have been enougth , i didn t knew ...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Mesh said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a benefit in the T-Racks Leslie vs. the Amplitude version? (I'll be using it mostly on my guitar, but would also like to use it on keys).

The only benefit of the T-Racks Leslie is the addition of a spring reverb (a rare one if I recall correctly). I don't know why it's missing from the Amplitube version.

Edited by user4325874
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, user4325874 said:

The only benefit of the T-Racks Leslie is the addition of a spring reverb (a rare one if I recall correctly). I don't know why it's missing from the Amplitube version.

Didn’t know that. Major feature for me. 

8 hours ago, Zo said:

what's special on this one

Depends on what you don't have. You can look around and get deals on things then register what you bought and get full price credit in the GB.

Exp: I got the Fender Collection for $49 at JRR. Registered it, and in the group buy I got credit for a $99 product. Then I was able to get all the Tape Machines for $49!!

And as Larry points out:

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

Still $99 at Sweetwater!

You can get Arc for $99 and register it and get $149 credit in the GB. Then pick what you want out of the GB Promotion for that price. This is a no-brainer. But you do have to put some thought into what you want/don't have and make sure you buy something with enough $$$ to get you wnhat you want/need.

I jumped twice on this GB. Have just got me AT Fender Collection 2 from JRR.

Now is time to decide what else I should choose/skip besides all 4 Tape Machines and both Leslies. I'll be using TR/AT mostly on keys. Happy to keep reading your suggestions in this thread.

Also, would be ARC System software only bonus (with no mic) of any use?

Edited by enriquec
complete text

On 8/26/2019 at 10:25 PM, Fleer said:

Don’t know what came over me. A touch of the old Cake website I guess, with them multiple post glitches. Fun to be had. 

On 8/26/2019 at 10:50 PM, Grem said:

Making sure you get your point across Fleer!!!?

I kind of like the "Page o' Fleer" there.   Was fun and nostalgic!

On 8/27/2019 at 4:54 AM, ZincT said:

I've been away over the bank holiday and wondering whether I left it too late ☹️ I am hovering over the buy button for AXE I/O (approx 278 GBP inc VAT and max jampoints) to get the GB deal which would pretty much complete my IK collection 🤔 

I could sell my existing interface for around 80 to 100 GBP so effective cost is around 200 GBP for AXE I/O, T-Racks Leslie, AT Dimebag Collection, AT Leslie, AT Mesa Boogie, Tape Machine 24, Tape Machine 80, Tape Machine 99, Tape Machine 440. 

Only thing is I think I have left it too late to buy and register the AXE I/O before 31st August. Does anyone know whether I can buy it now from IK and register it straight away for the Group Buy or do I have to wait until it physically arrives?

You will be fine, we'll have a reasonable grace period to help with this sort of situation, and we've also extended the Group Buy through September 3rd to help in general too.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:49 AM, chris.r said:

Good job Fleer, we've got another tier! But 3500 participants 😲 wow!

Ok, I need to jump now, cheers!

It was almost Fleer's fault we didn't add a new tier, but we figured we'd let it slide this time and went for it  :) 

On 8/27/2019 at 9:23 AM, mibby said:

I saw that too.  I was eying that and it jumped from $99 to $149 in the middle of a sale?  What's up with that?

It was never supposed to be 99.99.

15 hours ago, Grem said:

Amplitube and T-Racks stuff. No SampleTank stuff.

This will go down in history as the best GB eva!! Buy one get eight free!!??

We'll get there, and maybe beyond if we push hard enough!  Noting that there have been higher tiers in the past, this is still the first group buy with both AmpliTube and T-RackS and the first ever with hardware qualifiers.  You're welcome ;)  OK, I'm not 100% responsible but had a  say/part.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I kind of like the "Page o' Fleer" there.   Was fun and nostalgic!

You will be fine, we'll have a reasonable grace period to help with this sort of situation, and we've also extended the Group Buy through September 3rd to help in general too.

It was almost Fleer's fault we didn't add a new tier, but we figured we'd let it slide this time and went for it  :) 

It was never supposed to be 99.99.

We'll get there, and maybe beyond if we push hard enough!  Noting that there have been higher tiers in the past, this is still the first group buy with both AmpliTube and T-RackS and the first ever with hardware qualifiers.  You're welcome ;)  OK, I'm not 100% responsible but had a  say/part.

We have always been grateful for your effort, communication and moderately thick skin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thanks Peter! Gives me a bit more breathing space 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

We have always been grateful for your effort, communication and moderately thick skin.

Thank you for saying that.  And moderately is right.  I'm human, after all.  Or one of those damn dirty apes from that old movie, just have to keep shaving constantly so nobody finds out.

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Peter! Gives me a bit more breathing space 🤔

No problem!  And I know your specific situation and promise I've got you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

the first group buy with both AmpliTube and T-RackS and the first ever with hardware qualifiers.  You're welcome

This is what I was talking about. ^^^

2 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

We sure are Peter. Your one of the good guys!! : )

22 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

And I know your specific situation and promise I've got you.

See what I mean!!?

• Like 2