IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

4 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Sorry to hold things up...
I ordered my Axe I/O from Sweetwater so I could pay it off in 3 payments - I'll take us over the threshold as soon as I get my registration #.
Hope you can all wait till Tuesday...

Mine took a whole week from via Fed Ex.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

:( but I want it now... (and I don't want to pay for faster delivery...)

Mine traveled from FLA to PHX.   That almost cross continent.   When I lived 4 hours from Sweetwater sometimes my free shipping arrived the next day.  Plus you get candy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

It wasn’t me. 

(Edith thought she saw me in the bathroom)

It wasn’t me. 

Fleer - one word: fiber.
Edith will thank you.

It's a simple answer to a sh....  ahem I mean awkward problem...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

How do you get the trial versions of the AmpliTube?

Thought i'd check things out while waiting for Axe I/O to arrive so I could make some informed decisions on what items to chose as my group buy freebies.
Installed AmpliTube 4 but looks like the only download is for the free version so every setting I'm interested in is coming up has missing components (amps., cabinets, etc.)  -  surely there's a way to test the whole AT4 package without having to separately download and verify every single component separately? 

If not, If I get a collection and find that I'm not happy with it can I trade it in for something else?
I don't want to spend what little free time I have downloading masses of separate components just to find out if a 'collection' is something I like or not.

Edited by TheSteven
fixed typos

Steven, Peter would be the best to answer the return/trade in if you don't like it question. 

To try stuff, you need Custom Shop app. Did you let that install? If not get it. If you did, start it up and leave it running to try stuff. It's pretty painless.

I don't know if it will let you try Amplitube Max, but if it does, that's the way to go!!

In custom shop there's a  button "TRY" next to each gear that you don't own. First select GEAR>Restore my gear at the top, if you didn't already. And yes, keep the Custom Shop running in the background while testing.

Edited by chris.r