IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

I've got maybe $6 in Jam Points...  so not a deciding factor.
If I got a significant # of Jam Points for purchasing directly from IKM instead of SW that would be a valid consideration.

You will have plenty if you get it.

Edited by kitekrazy

I have been staying away from this thread but the deal is getting really tempting now.So sorry if this has been asked before but I have a quick question regarding jam points. If you use jam points is the value of the qualifying purchase the list price or the list price minus the jam points for qualifying for the group buy bonus products.

For example if I bought the Amplitube Leslie for 129 Euros less max jam points could I sill add other products up to 129 Euros?

1 minute ago, Glyn Barnes said:

I have been staying away from this thread but the deal is getting really tempting now.So sorry if this has been asked before but I have a quick question regarding jam points. If you use jam points is the value of the qualifying purchase the list price or the list price minus the jam points for qualifying for the group buy bonus products.

For example if I bought the Amplitube Leslie for 129 Euros less max jam points could I sill add other products up to 129 Euros?

Yes...the price listed is what you get Credit for in the Group Buy...not what you pay after Jampoints

I screwed up and bought an item from the custom shop with gear credits. I guess I should have read the fine print. You can purchase with gear credits in the online store but not in the custom shop. This excludes me from the group buy over $6.50....ouch! I'm out.

Rocky

Edited by bluzdog

2 hours ago, bluzdog said:

I screwed up and bought an item from the custom shop with gear credits. I guess I should have read the fine print. You can purchase with gear credits in the online store but not in the custom shop. This excludes me from the group buy over $6.50....ouch! I'm out. 

Rocky

According to the Pick & Mix Group Buy page, Custom Shop purchases count.  If you've purchased a qualifying product (from the list on the Pick & Mix Group Buy page) and don't see your choices for free plugins under "Promotions" in your IK User Area, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

They will be able to take a look directly at your account and figure out what's going on.

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

According to the Pick & Mix Group Buy page, Custom Shop purchases count.  If you've purchased a qualifying product (from the list on the Pick & Mix Group Buy page) and don't see your choices for free plugins under "Promotions" in your IK User Area, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

They will be able to take a look directly at your account and figure out what's going on.

Thanks Peter. This is what I read after my purchase:

Yes, loyal users can use their JamPoints when purchasing from the IK Online Store. JamPoints can also be used in the Custom Shop providing the payment is not made with Gear Credits.

I made my payment with gear credits in the custom shop.

Rocky