IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

6 minutes ago, balinas said:

Wow.  A lot easier than I thought.  And I see that the products I get through the group buy (except for the one I paid for) are not transferable.  Thanks!

Correct...Products that you get free, or products you purchase with Credits are not salable.
Only products you pay for directly.

• Thanks 1

Suppose I decided to order Fender2 at half off to get in on this deal because I wanted the Mesa.  And that I decided to get the D-bag to round out all the Amplitube amps.  

That's a good deal right there.  But what next?

I suppose I could get the Leslie's.   I feel like I have enough compressors and EQ.  What else?  

1 hour ago, Magic Russ said:

Suppose I decided to order Fender2 at half off to get in on this deal because I wanted the Mesa.  And that I decided to get the D-bag to round out all the Amplitube amps.  

That's a good deal right there.  But what next?

I suppose I could get the Leslie's.   I feel like I have enough compressors and EQ.  What else?  

I'll be getting AT Deluxe with my Axe.  It appears there are no artist signature gear in that. 

Should I be sad that I won’t particularly benefit from this additional tier of 7 free because I already own everything available?!  Somehow that line of my thinking is a bit whacked!!  Kind of like ‘I dont want to pay more taxes, so I better not earn more money!’

May everyone who gets another IKM software title because of the next added tier totally enjoy and prosper with the new addition to their collection! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, balinas said:

Should I be sad that I won’t particularly benefit from this additional tier of 7 free because I already own everything available?!  Somehow that line of my thinking is a bit whacked!!  Kind of like ‘I dont want to pay more taxes, so I better not earn more money!’

May everyone who gets another IKM software title because of the next added tier totally enjoy and prosper with the new addition to their collection! 

Same boat here...I'll see what I can get a duplicate of 
and sell the original, if anything is available...
I also have 5 Syntronik promos that I can't use because
I already have everything that was offered in that promo.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Just got updated: 

Yes!  Glad you noticed.

6 hours ago, balinas said:

Well, you have a right to be sad that there are no more choices - it is at least to some extent sad, of course.  It's not entirely "whacked" but I see your point.  It is great that all participants are helping each other whether they can use all upcoming (hopefully soon) seven free choices, which in turn helps others who join, who then help others, and so on and so forth.  Though I don't want to pay more taxes but do want to make more money :)

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Way to go, UIKG!

Thanks!  I did what I could, but I'm not solely responsible.  I'll pass along the kudos and also my suggestions as to what happens when we hit THIS tier.

• Like 2