IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Unless you bought at a discounter, like JRR, etc...then you wouldn't pay full price
but would get credit for full price in your IK Account

I already have both Fender Collections and wondered if I can register another new license at IK (if I get it from JRR for $49)?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mesh said:

I already have both Fender Collections and wondered if I can register another new license at IK (if I get it from JRR for $49)?

Yes...I already had Fender 2, and that's what I bought for $64.50, half of $129.99,
but listed on the IK site at $149.99, which got me everything for $149.99 and lower

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Ok thanks.

I just wish that IKM would offer a version of Axe I/O for those that already have Amplitube MAX (plus a few other Amplitube add-ons) at a reduced price.
Something like a crossgrade; even a 50 EUR reduction would tempt me.

At present with max Jampoints it would be 300 EUR for Axe I/O (around 274 GBP) inc VAT.  That much would buy quite a few really good audio interfaces such as the Audient id22 or Scarlett 18i8.

To be transparent, that price really  is for the hardware.  The software is added as a bonus, but does not truly factor into the price of the unit as it is an enticement/incentive but we really base the price of hardware on what it costs to make it plus a standard margin.   There may be retailers that have deals from time to time though.  If you hit me up directly, I can take a look at your specific situation though, I'm always willing to think creatively :)

For guitar use especially, AXE I/O would do a better job than the Hi-Z/Instrument inputs on other interfaces.  We have users telling us how retailers are recommending AXE I/O over others similar to (or mayyybe exactly) the ones you mention for that reason and that it hangs with them for non-guitar recording as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Ok thanks.

I just wish that IKM would offer a version of Axe I/O for those that already have Amplitube MAX (plus a few other Amplitube add-ons) at a reduced price.
Something like a crossgrade; even a 50 EUR reduction would tempt me.

At present with max Jampoints it would be 300 EUR for Axe I/O (around 274 GBP) inc VAT.  That much would buy quite a few really good audio interfaces such as the Audient id22 or Scarlett 18i8.

I have lots of points. $250 for me.

22 hours ago, cclarry said:

Yes...I already had Fender 2, and that's what I bought for $64.50, half of $129.99,
but listed on the IK site at $149.99, which got me everything for $149.99 and lower

So you bought it again for $64.99 elsewhere and it still qualifies? I have fender collection, bought a few months back, just wondering if that will help me to get onto Group Buy in someway a bit cheaper? its confusing

3 minutes ago, tom said:

So you bought it again for $64.99 elsewhere and it still qualifies? I have fender collection, bought a few months back, just wondering if that will help me to get onto Group Buy in someway a bit cheaper? its confusing

Yes Tom...I already owned Fender 2, but, since it had the highest value for being
able to get anything but Lurssen, I bought it, and it qualified for the Group Buy.
IK doesn't prevent you from buying more than one License of something.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Yes Tom...I already owned Fender 2, but, since it had the highest value for being
able to get anything but Lurssen, I bought it, and it qualified for the Group Buy.

Ah ok Thanks Larry! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Can you sell your extra license? And if yes, how would you go about it?

Just now, balinas said:

Can you sell your extra license? And if yes, how would you go about it?

If you purchased it, yes you can.  Just click on the License button on the product.
If a red "Transfer" button shows up you can sell it...it's that easy!

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, backwoods said:

love IK. please consider a deactivate machine option like so many companies implement- eg xln, arturia, toontrack et al rather than this arbitrary 10 activations routine

Have you used up all 10?  Will support reset?  I've had issues with IK software being a little more sensitive to hardware changes.

There’s a fender collection 2 license selling on eBay, if I bought this would it still be valid for the Group Buy (I’m assuming as long as I register serial in time frame it will be ok)? Or does it have to be from authorised resellers?

9 minutes ago, tom said:

There’s a fender collection 2 license selling on eBay, if I bought this would it still be valid for the Group Buy (I’m assuming as long as I register serial in time frame it will be ok)? Or does it have to be from authorised resellers?

As long as it's a NEW License it should work...
The deal at JRR would be a much better (safer) way to go...
https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-amplitube-fender-2

50% Off in cart...

5 hours ago, tom said:

Oh fantastic! Looked on JRR and didn’t realise there was a deal on it. Thanks again Larry 

FWIW, this is what I did even though I bought Fender 2 from JRR not long ago. Easy enough to transfer the spare license if you want to (I think it was a $20 charge but you can use jampoints on it).

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

If you purchased it, yes you can.  Just click on the License button on the product.
If a red "Transfer" button shows up you can sell it...it's that easy!

Wow.  A lot easier than I thought.  And I see that the products I get through the group buy (except for the one I paid for) are not transferable.  Thanks!

• Like 1