IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

I'm in a similar situation to Grem after buying the Total Studio 2 MAX on a deal last year.

All I am interested in is the Leslie collection, MODO Drums (which isn't included in the group buy) and AXE I/O which I am waiting for a deal on.

Will focus my attention on the iZotope MPS2.1 and Melda deals.

FedEx says the ARC with mic should be here today. I assume that then I will be able to register it and officially become a group buy participant. 

I am also waiting for a AirPowered fence staple gun from Amazon to repair some wire fencing out in the pasture.  I will have to have all my witts about me trying to decide which tool to use where!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

And if I got the Tape Machines, that's all I can get even if the group buy maxes out.  I got everything else below $99. I don't have Leslie for T-Racks. But I got it for Amplitube, and that's all I need. So I'm really still on the fence.

Similar feeling here, Grem. I have the T-RackS Leslie, not the Amplitube one, but I don’t see why I would pay $130 for it, even when I would get the four Tape Machines as freebies. 

Would have preferred to see some SampleTank libraries at $99 in the Group Buy. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, balinas said:

FedEx says the ARC with mic should be here today. I assume that then I will be able to register it and officially become a group buy participant. 

I am also waiting for a AirPowered fence staple gun from Amazon to repair some wire fencing out in the pasture.  I will have to have all my witts about me trying to decide which tool to use where!

Both useful but not at all interchangeable. (unless a fence post has a boominess at around 100Hz .)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

unless a fence post has a boominess at around 100Hz .

Depends on how hard you beat on it, how far you got it in the ground, what you have to secure it to the ground (concrete, stone, ect), and how much you leave sticking out the top!!

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Grem said:

Depends on how hard you beat on it, how far you got it in the ground, what you have to secure it to the ground (concrete, stone, ect), and how much you leave sticking out the top!!

All good points Grem. You need to know stuff like that. Plus, type of wood. Cedar has a nice balanced tone. Mesquite can be"mid heavy". Cypress? Kinda swampy. Great wood for a Tony Joe White sounding fence post, though.

Edited by BassDaddy
misspelled my nome
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:
1 hour ago, balinas said:

I see a whole new line of sampled sounds coming from my inventory of pneumatic tools!  

I'd stay on those Gin and Tonics pretty good while assembling that library.

I would throw in some Dominants into that beverage selection.

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2