Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 500 registrations are reached

Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 750 registrations are reached

Buy 1 Get 6 Free* when 1000 registrations are reached

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/

Qualifying products

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/#products

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

I noticed IKM also had ARC system 2.5 with mic for $99 cross-grade as part of the group buy. That would interest me. But the two times I have tried to check out with this  I have gotten an unspecified error. 

Later I will try again. 

Looks like you have to be careful and select the most expensive of your target product as your initial purchase.

There are some "nice to haves" but no essentials for me. The Leslie collections look interesting, but I have several other Leslie emulations already, same applies to the tape machines.  I will sit on this for a while.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, balinas said:

I noticed IKM also had ARC system 2.5 with mic for $99 cross-grade as part of the group buy. That would interest me. But the two times I have tried to check out with this  I have gotten an unspecified error. 

Later I will try again. 

I wonder if you have to pay full price in order to use it for the group buy.

1 hour ago, SmokeyJ628 said:
6 hours ago, balinas said:

Later I will try again. 

I wonder if you have to pay full price in order to use it for the group buy.

Wondering the same, if they allow us to enter with the crossgrade, I'm in!

4 hours ago, Glyn Barnes said:

There are some "nice to haves" but no essentials for me. The Leslie collections look interesting, but I have several other Leslie emulations already,

That Leslie for amplitube sound really good. And being a guitar player I got it when it was on sale. It was worth the money. It really sounds good. Just the Leslie amps alone are worth it!! 

But the tape machines I am going to wait on those. With the MAX deal I got not long ago there ain't nothing much I want. 

That said, for new users that haven't gotten it all yet, this looks like the best BOGx Free eva!!

Especially when you consider what @kitekrazy said:

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

One thing about an IK group buy is they never fail to meet their quota.

Yep! They are over 100 already!!

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

Wondering the same, if they allow us to enter with the crossgrade, I'm in!

Well, it did finally go through!  So we will see what happens in the next few days with processing and shipping of the mic.  Oh, and the price was $99, minus a few Jam Points I had, and the addition of $12.99 for shipping.  And as I write this, I note under 'My Orders' that IKM says it has been shipped.  My experience with companies these days is that 'has been shipped' is the new 'its in the queue to have a shipping label printed!'

Edited by balinas
added word
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

If you order the ARC System 2.5 with the crossgrade price, is that what determines your price for your additional choices or do they use the full retail price of ARC System 2.5 ($199) for determining what things you can choose in this promotion?

Good question. My guess is the price you actually pay will determine your choices. 

• Like 1

It appears you can't make the ARC System 2.5 one of your free choices either, since it includes hardware and the promotion says "you can choose 2 more software titles of equal or lesser value for free"

In the past if you bought something from say a vendor and got a great deal the normal price of the item would be used when determining what you could choose as your additional titles.  With the ARC having two prices at IK I suspect they will have some issues with that.